Monthly Membership to my potential CF Box...

Options
wswilliams67
wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
After discounts and taking a free seminar, my CrossFit Box will cost me $150/mo for unlimited access starting month 4 (no contract). Now this is for unlimited use of the facilities and classes, access to 15 coaches (3 of them certified Master Coaches), also access to Specialized Coaches such as Oly Lift and Gymnastics. The facility is 20,000 sq ft indoors and 6000 sq ft outdoors. In the top 10 Boxes in the US.

Does that sound about right to any CrossFitters out there?

Replies

• sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great deal to me. My current box is in Australia and I couldn't tell you square footage, but arguably one of the top in the country with about 15 coaches as well, but no outdoor space and none of them master coaches that I know of. I pay $220/mo. Price is dependent on location (real estate premiums) and facilities offered. Yours sounds ace.
  • wswilliams67
    Options
    Thanks so much. I know some boxes are even more expensive. I was just trying to gain perspective.

My first month wil be $50, then months 2 & 3 will be $100. After that $150. For what I'll be getting it sounds awesome.
  • alissadough84
    alissadough84 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    unlimited at my box is $150 a month that's a good deal!
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fair price. I pay €85 (about $110) a month for unlimited access. This includes unlimited access to all classes, oly lifting, endurance training, and nutritional advice.
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    That's a GREAT deal!! Most boxes in my area are close to $200 for unlimited w/o a contract. Luckily my husband and I get a couples discount plus his first responder discount.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. A little more than I pay but mines a little smaller and not as many coaches.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Souds like a great deal! I pay for 3 x days week NZ$126 per month. I say yaya!
  • wswilliams67
    Options
    Thanks all. I signed up. They now offer Oly classes M-F and Oly Trials on Tuesdays. Great bang for the buck for sure.

BTW I met "Elizabeth" today. LOL
  • WillieMN
    WillieMN Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am paying 178 per month for the platinum membership.(Firefighter discount). My husband is the firefighter and they honored me the reduced cost.

I have unlimited access, bi monthly 1:1 skills appointments, 50% family discount (my husband will be doing 2 x a week membership), guest passes, discount to events/seminars, log book and t-shirt.) I will be attending 4-5 days a week so cost is less than $11 a visit.
    I knew when I signed up I would be committed and it would get me up in the morning to join this positive group of people.