Introduction & June Goals!

Options
2»

Replies

• Amerielle
    Amerielle Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello Turtles!

I'm April and I'm 44 (I'll be turning 45 during this challenge!) and a mother of four and grandma to one. I'm not sure how a grandma is supposed to feel but I know I'm not quite ready for a rocking chair just yet! I also work nights as a nurse and I am constantly working to keep myself healthy in spite of my schedule.

I didn't quite meet my goal last month but I think it is a good number to work toward so I am going for 8000 cals burned in June.
  • sebachie
    sebachie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Nice to "meet" you all!

I am Eva from Northern NJ, I am married and have two kids. I reached goal this past February and just for kicks want to get down to 125 but if it doesn't ever happen I'll be just fine with the weight I am now. I have been doing Weight Watchers for two years but alongside I've been doing MFP just to track macros and calories. I am trying to transition completely to MFP now that I have reached goal and feel comfortable that in a few months I'll get there. Working out has been an instrumental part of my success and I feel naked when I don't get a good workout in lol My goal for June is going to be 7000 calories as I will be away the last week of June on our 6th Annual Family Vacation this year we are all headed to Mexico and so it should be a blast but unfortunately with two small kids in a resort it's kind of hard to get moving.

JUNE IS GOING TO ROCK!!!
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I finished the May challenge strong with 17,245/16,000!

June's goal is 584 calories a day or 17,500.
  • Delll2013
    Delll2013 Posts: 73
    Options
    Hello old and new friends,

I'm a member of the 'May Challenge" which led to the formation of this group. I'm a happily married 26 year old expat living in the very hot city of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

I finished May on approx 17 700 calories and I want to match it this month. My goal is to pay more attention to the nurition side of things and work on getting hy hands out of the trail mix bowl :))

I've recently started the New Rules of Lifting for Women so that will take a bit of my normal running time. I'm also traveling for a week so things will be challenging for me but I hope to get it right :D

Have a wonderful month!
  • erinprattavila
    erinprattavila Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm here and happy to be!! Thanks Ashley for setting up these groups. I am so happy that the focus has shifted, though I do love a healthy competition. lol I am in need of the total focus, exercise, food accountability and weight loss. The scale has been stuck so Im hoping this will give me the boost I need! I will be checking in and looking forward to hearing from my MFP friends!!