Anyone else think a female with red hair is sexy?

Options
CarterCantStop
CarterCantStop Posts: 13 Member
im a 19 year old female and i think a female with red hair is sexy and freckles are sexy too! Such as poppy montgemery, jane levy, molly quinn, rose mcgowan, alyson hannigan. scarlett pomers, natalya rudakova, bryce howard, karen gillan anyone else think this?

Replies

• MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I like red heads for sure, and I am a red head. My gf loves them too ;)
  • ccobra
    ccobra Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love women with red hair. I also agree with you about Poppy Montgomery but it was Gillian Anderson who first attracted me to females with red hair. I also quite enjoyed Diane Neal's redhead phase.
  • RiverDancer68
    RiverDancer68 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I love the red heads...Julianne Moore specifically :heart: :blushing: Oh, and Christina Hendricks (though I think she might not be a "real" redhead).
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    don't forget gillian anderson. but i will mention that i once (briefly) dated a redhead, and she turned out to be absolutely coo-coo.

eta: i should read more closely. but gillian deserves a double mention!
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    The GF is super into redheads.....me not so much. Though i do think some are incredibly beautiful. Does Hayley Williams count?

Also yo.....................karen gillan is gorgeous.
  • SailorSarah311
    SailorSarah311 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I like Elly Jackson (lead singer of La Roux). Her hair is pretty much red.
  • redrose129
    redrose129 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I can certainly appreciate a woman with red hair :bigsmile: Hell, Zoe was blue, in Avatar, and I thought she was smoking hot...lol.
  • springs47
    springs47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love red hair on girls. I don't even care if its natural or bottle lol Christina Hendricks is my woman :love:
  • dontwishforit_workforit
    Options
    As a redhead who grew up being teased about it, keep the love coming ;)
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm a redhead with freckles, and it's taken me years to realise that these two things, and pale skin, are pretty sexy! It makes a change from constantly being teased about it!

And my boyfriend goes crazy for my freckles. It's a nice feeling :)
  • Saratini76
    Saratini76 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My GF is a redhead, but yes Gillian Anderson (le sigh, X-files) was one of my first girl-crushes. Hawt!! Redheads and brunettes are my faves. Just don't find myself attracted to blondes (even though I am one!)

The creamy porcelain skin with tiny little brown freckles is soo sexy.
  • curtissoph
    curtissoph Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    There's just something about the red-heads, amirite? Though I must admit I love all quirky hair colours- green, blue, rainbow...
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'll give you that a female with red hair is sexy. But so is a guy with red hair is sexy.

Of course with someone like me, anyone with hair is sexy. Just remember: "any day with hair isn't a bad hair day". lol