Just joined Jenny today!

Options
Our whole family went in! My husband and my 2 teenage girls. We are so excited!

Replies

• reads2kids
    reads2kids Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome!!!! That is so great that you are doing this as a family. That will make it so nice to be able to support one another.
  • AnnInTexas
    AnnInTexas Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking this important step! All of you!
    You are already overcoming the one thing that derails me the most -- the fact that my husband is NOT on Jenny!

Good luck and report back!
    Ann
  • MomHealthy
    Options
    One week check-in - 2.2 lbs lost. That's great ! My daughter won "the biggest loser" for the week with my husband a close second. Mom lagged probably because I was handcuffed to my computer all week. I love the Jenny system so far!!!!
  • angela2k1
    angela2k1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It does work well. I'm very close to my goal now (I started in November and I'm trying to lose 50-55 lbs). I'm just worried that I'll fall off the wagon and gain it back after I stop eating their food. I'm doing 3 meal on my own days per week and every dinner is not Jenny food now so I may actually be able to do this! :happy:
  • reads2kids
    Options
    MomHealthy, Congratulations on the weight loss. I bet your daughter was pumped, there's nothing like beating your parents at something!

Angela-that is impressive that you are so close to your goal.
  • Dakota106
    Dakota106 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I just re joined Jenny and am very excited as my blood sugar after just 1 day has dropped to normal!! I knew this was the right move!!! Looking forward to meeting everyone!! Diane
  • reads2kids
    Options
    Welcome Diane! I hope you are enjoying your new start.
  • AnnInTexas
    AnnInTexas Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey Mom-- so this week marks your 1 month Jenny anniversary.
    How is it going?

Ann
  • MomHealthy
    MomHealthy Posts: 3
    Options
    I disappeared from myfitnesspal for most of the past year, but I need to report that a year later, my life has changed. I was at about 142 when I joined Jenny Craig a year ago, now I am at 125, the goal I set when I joined Jenny. I am so much more fit and I have lost 2+ dress/pant sizes. I have been on maintenance for 4 months and am still at my goal weight, although some weeks I dip below anywhere from 1 to 3 pounds. My husband lost 30+ pounds as well. Our daughter who joined with us still has a ways to go, but I have confidence in her and am so grateful for all of our sakes. I will feel most accomplished when I am 5 pounds below my goal (i.e., 120 pounds, which was my myfitnesspal goal) and I am quite sure I will get there if I keep up the exercise regimen that is now part of my lifestyle. I will probably disappear from myfitnesspal again for a while, but I wanted to hop on today & give encouragement to those of you out there who may enjoy to hear it: "you CAN do it!!!!" xoxo