New to MFP and looking for....

Options
Hey everyone I'm new to MFP and I'm looking for new LGBT friends who can help encourage me and myself do the same... really want some gym buddies but I'm in Arkansas :cry:

Replies

• lillith1991
    Options
    I wouldn't mind being your friend. Its always good to have like minded people to support you.I'm no where near arkansas though, I'm from massachusetts.
  • Internistella
    Internistella Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new too, enjoying the site so far, would also like to add new friends. I am in NYC.
  • bearsfan67
    bearsfan67 Posts: 57
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me....be happy to be a work out buddy from afar....I am in CA!!!
  • shandacain
    Options
    hello!

I am also in need some some friends who can keep me on my goals! feel free to add me. we all can use some support!
  • Saratini76
    Saratini76 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am always up to making new friends and helping out where I can! (I am a recipe gal, so if you need ideas....just ask!) It sucks that I am in Florida, I would love a couple of new work-out buddies!! Feel free to message and/or friend me!

Sara :love:
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have just started working out and you can feel free to add me. When loosing weight motivation is key and having friends that will help motivate you will for sure work.
  • jobrandes
    jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a buddy. I do all my workouts at home so I'm not new to support and motivation online. I actually have a big group of folks on FB and we all do home workouts so it is fun to keep up with folks and keep everyone motivated. I'm in NV btw. Boring!

Happy Friday!

Jo
  • curtissoph
    curtissoph Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I think I win the award for being furthest from you (new zealand) but happy to give and receive support from afar!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I'm not in Arkansas, but at least I'm south of the mason-dixon line in Virginia, so feel free to add me as a friend. We have to support each other, don't we?
  • SweetLittleDino
    Options
    Hey, welcome! I am kind of new to this site too, so feel free to add me as well!