I did It!

Options
mrstriplebtw
mrstriplebtw Posts: 6 Member
I've finally stepped up to the plate and motivated myself. I plan to workout at least an hour five days a week and getting my eating under control. What are you doing to get in shape?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• AprilSchulte10
    AprilSchulte10 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I honestly havent been doing too much exercise..which is why this challenged seemed like a good start! I've just been watching my calorie intake. 9.5 lbs lighter from last month so something is working!
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This challenge sounds great! I will do my 50 squats tonight after work. I am so excited to have joined this group!!
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I just joined and will do my squats tonight after work too!
  • samiam6603
    samiam6603 Posts: 27
    Options
    Day 1: Done! I can feel the burn.
  • blueyegirl0712
    blueyegirl0712 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I got home so late last night I forgot to do day 1. I did day 1 this morning and will do day 2 later today. How many squats for day 2?
  • AprilSchulte10
    Options
    55 for Day 2 !
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow...two in one day! Good for you. Day two is 55. Good luck :)
    I got home so late last night I forgot to do day 1. I did day 1 this morning and will do day 2 later today. How many squats for day 2?
  • blueyegirl0712
    blueyegirl0712 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow...two in one day! Good for you. Day two is 55. Good luck :)

We will see how I feel tomorrow!!
  • lose4me71
    lose4me71 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I joined this group to get myself up and moving. I did 1/2 of my squats and will do the other half when I get off. I can't log them as exercise though.
  • AprilSchulte10
    Options
    I joined this group to get myself up and moving. I did 1/2 of my squats and will do the other half when I get off. I can't log them as exercise though.

You can log them - They have to be logged under Strength Training though! They aren't cardio so you wont earn any extra calories from them.
  • mrstriplebtw
    mrstriplebtw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You're definitely doing something right! I have to get my eating and stress-level in control.