Just wanted to share progress :)

Options
I reached the 30-pound mark yesterday. All but the first 9 lbs were lost with CTL.

First pic is my starting weight 183 lbs
Second pic is 171 lbs
Third pic is 153 lbs
I'm 5'2"

I have about 25 lbs or so left, but I've finally started to see and feel a difference. :)

ae05364f-709e-47b7-a652-cfbf4e4cfd56_zps0d1310cc.jpg

Replies

• Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    great job
  • Deanna_garnermommy
    Deanna_garnermommy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    wooohoooooooooooooooooo !!
    Are you doing regular or turbo or fit cycle??
  • linda_p
    linda_p Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • javadazed
    javadazed Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Doing great...keep it up!!!
  • Circapaleo
    Circapaleo Posts: 114
    Options
    Thank you ladies! :)

I guess I'm doing the regular cycle? I only have the first book so I do LC (1200 cal) on TThSa, HC (1500 cal) on MWF, and Su is my free day. I don't eat my exercise calories back, but I don't really earn all that many. I walk/lumber/zombie shuffle/slo mo jog my way through 3 miles five days a week.

I do deviate from CTL a little in two ways. I don't eat within a half hour of getting up. I get up at 6:00am and am not hungry until closer until 9:00am. And I like to exercise around 8:00am on an empty stomach. The rest of my meals are just spaced a little closer together. The other thing that's not quite in line with CTL is I only eat about 2000 calories on my free day.
  • Deanna_garnermommy
    Deanna_garnermommy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have not being doing funday but if i am extra hungry one day or another usually try to keep it on a HC day, I just eat more and then do a regular day for funday. I have only been trying this for 2 weeks, but lost 3 lbs, so that has to mean something! You are doing fantastic!!
  • mamacita903
    mamacita903 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!! KEEP IT UP!
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose the weight? It's a great loss!