What are your goals for June?

Options
Chejan
Chejan Posts: 183 Member
What are your goals for June and how do you plan to achieve them?

This month I want to lose 5 lbs and hopefully get into Running. I just started the 30 Day Shred to see what results I can get, and I'm going to try to hit the gym 3 times per week.

I haven't been exercising much, because I put a lot of focus on school, but my exams are almost over so hoping to put a great amount of focus on my health again.

What about you all?.

Replies

• umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    On my vacations I have gained quite a bit of weight. Ideally if I can get rid of all that weight that should be my goal for the month of June.
    I am also joining squats challenge posted by one of my friend starting from 50 squats and I think by the end of the month it will be 250 or more squats in a day.
    In addition I will try to do 150-200 Km of cycling in June.
    I have to start gym again and get into the routine. I wish I am able to achieve all the above mentioned goals this month:happy:
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I did a squat challenge in May; it was great! My legs are a lot stronger now. Good luck with achieving your goals :smile:
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I did the squat challenge in April..love it and was pleased with the results. Doing it again this month. My goal for this month is to lose at least a pound of week. To walk to and from work every day if possible. Step up my weekend burns to 1500 and make healthier food choices. I have been doing good with the eating but there is still room for improvement. Good luck with your goals everybody..keep up the good work. We got this! :-)
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I know I want this, so my goals are to make it happen.

I am not a huge exerciser or mad dieter, so it won't happen quickly. I want to drink 8 glasses of water every day, exercise 3 times a week and log my food as close to goal as possible!! Keep going down little by little by little and keep it off.

Good luck. I weigh in on Tuesdays, so see you all then!
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    Loose 6 or more pounds
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Started a 100 day burpee challenge. Day 1 = 1 burpee, Day 2 = 2 burpees, etc... Add that to biking (200+ miles) and I need to start working in some walking/running as well as swimming to start training for my Spartan Race and Triathlon Sprint coming up in a couple months.