Season 2 - Team 2

Options
akenesson
akenesson Posts: 88 Member
Please use this forum for basic for basic introductions, chit chat, and discussion on what your team name will be! N.B. Once you have decided on your team name, feel free to make a topic with that name as the subject, and I will "sticky" it and delete this one

Replies

• k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello? Anyone else here? Let's get going!
  • Surfsup26
    Surfsup26 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone. Looking forward to a fun 10 weeks. Lets rock and roll1!!
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Just got back after a 5K foam fest. Really showed me that I have to get in better shape for the one next year. Lets rock this!!
  • akenesson
    Options
    Hey guys, after trying to send out messages to the people who missed weigh-ins it looks Like SurfsUp has deactivated =( Sad... Pandabear...

The team still does have 5 (I picked someone up last week) and this weekend Ill try to pick up another spare for Team 1 and Team 2!

In the meantime, I encourage to keep up with the communication, and work on a team name =)
  • learose26
    learose26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ok so we need a name, any suggestions?
    My suggestions; slimpossibles? Eagerbeavers? Fitnessfanatics? Fight the flab? Fitnessfreaks? The motivators? Anyhow, any more suggestions feel free to write some!
    X
  • mrty953
    mrty953 Posts: 26
    Options
    Team 2 I like the name eagerbeavers It makes us sound like a team who is ready to get up and go. Good Name learose26
  • akenesson
    Options
    ~ News From the Organizer ~

Bad news: Surfsup26 has deactivated their account, and MochaShocker is yet to respond since the signups... I've already removed Surfsup, and will give Mocha one more chance to respond this week.

Good News: New blood! welcome DNunny70 to your team, Starting weight 285. Since Im adding them mid week, while the goal is normally 2 pounds per week, Im pro-rating it this week to 1.5. Hopefully the fresh blood will do you some good...

And good job hanging in there in the mean time... Stay motivated, stay strong, with a smaller team your results (good and bad) mean that much more!

Good luck!
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Ok team, where are you all at???

I am down 3 lbs. My total for this challenge is 20 lbs. I have more to go, but I'd like to to do 20 lb. increments.

I'm about to head out for a bike ride with the family. Have a great day!!
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Eager Beavers? Sounds good to me!!
  • learose26
    learose26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello there :)
    Well shall we say eagerbeavers as our team name then? Looks like there's only 3 of us but we can do it :)
    Unfortunately I had surgery last week so it's been difficult to work out as much but I've been watching what I've been eating more with less activity etc! Hopefully be back to it again soon! Still on track for goal :)
    Keep up the good work guys :) x