Happy Weather!

Options
valmaebel
valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
I couldn't help it...I had to post about how happy the weather this year is making me! Mid May and we still are having 80 degree days! Means that much longer I can bike and run outside, hike, take my kids to the park...before burrowing into my house to stay cool!

Replies

• sunshine482
    sunshine482 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agee the Gods have been kind this year we are actually having a spring!!!
  • nauner
    nauner Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Weather went from happy to mad really quick
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    mad? whats mad about it? its sunny and warm every day now. cant get much better than this.
  • kzcortes1
    kzcortes1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It got hot. I need to move to Flagstaff ASAP
  • nauner
    nauner Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I prefer cold weather, so for me the weather got very mad.:mad:
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    you live in the wrong area then lol.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    and just be thankful we dont have real humidity here. 110 is much better than 95 with humidity.
  • dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Well, it's not like we didn't know it was coming. Despite the heat, I love Arizona. Our sunsets, saguaro cacti, Sedona's red rock, friendly people and backyard swimming pools. Oh, and proximity to San Diego!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    why cant San Diego be an hours drive away! or any beach for that matter...lakes just dont cut it.

my 2 biggest knocks on Phoenix....lack of close beach and poor restaurant/food choices for such a big city.
  • alexneff
    alexneff Posts: 1
    Options
    It's good to have the desert buffer or no man's zone between us & cali!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    why would you want a buffer with Cali? id love to be able to drive to those beaches easily. of course then everything wouldnt be so cheap like it is here lol.

i just wish our fore fathers had mad Rocky Point part of Arizona :D
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Hot is hot. Definitely preferable to muggy...but still no fun to train in. But I'll endure a few months of misery and then enjoy the many months of gorgeousness. I prefer the slight distance to Cali...mainly because I'm cheap and prefer things stay cheap here. :). Went for a bike tonight and it was toasty for sure, and yet still didn't overheat since the air was so dry. Did have to bring several water bottles though.