Just 6 days aways from my VSG OP still confused

Options
Hello Every one ,,

I have just one question and please be honest with me .. is all the VSG surgery worth it EVEN WITH LOOSE SKIN .. i'm still 21 yo and i'm afraid that loose skin is gonna make my social life miserable . please help me based on your experience :D .

Best Regards :D

Replies

• HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    YES! A million times yes!

I wish I had worked out more the first year. I think that would have helped with the skin. But I am so happy. I look great with clothes on (LOVE SPANX hahah!).

I would do it over again in a heartbeat :flowerforyou:
  • meganw5638
    meganw5638 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What HMD7703 said. Plenty of ways to hide that skin, and down the road you could always consider plastic surgery if it was that big of a deal to you. :)
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I look at it this was: if I can cover it up and still fit in a roller coaster seat then WIN, lol. If not, fail. Still not there yet, but I will! If I had the sleeve to do all over again it would be a heck yes! And Im going to be drowning in skin when Im done, but I dont care as long as me and my skin fit on a roller coaster I am good to go lol
  • JillyInAZ
    JillyInAZ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I look at it this was: if I can cover it up and still fit in a roller coaster seat then WIN, lol. If not, fail. Still not there yet, but I will! If I had the sleeve to do all over again it would be a heck yes! And Im going to be drowning in skin when Im done, but I dont care as long as me and my skin fit on a roller coaster I am good to go lol

Yeah, what she said. :)
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I like my loose skin much more than my previous rolls of fat.
  • canhardlyweight
    Options
    From what I understand, you have your youth on your side. The older you get the less elastic your skin is. So if you're only in your twenties, you should be good.
    But for me, I'd rather have loose skin and be healthy than have rolls and be unhealthy. :)