what is the one thing you want to do when you reach goal?

Options
I hate the camera, the camera is my enemy! and because of my intense dislike of the camera I have very few photo's of myself with my husband and kids... rather sad actually as I am missing out on so many memory moments..

When I reach goal, or the point where I am comfortable with myself and look in the mirror and say 'not bad at all' :) I want too have a professional photo shoot done with my family, in our home, dogs and cats included!

Replies

• LadyLiege
    LadyLiege Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow Gez, that's a lovely idea!!! I have also being avoiding the cameras, and beaches, and nightclubs, and anything else where I have to expose myself and feel awful. So I guess when I reach my goal I want to enjoy all those things. Be able to put on something nice and go out at night, or go around the beach in a bikini and not feel like a whale! :D
  • yesiam07
    yesiam07 Posts: 63
    Options
    i as well wil be doing a professional photo shoot of myself
  • abc2003family
    abc2003family Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great ideas! First, I'll need a pair of scissors. Then I'll, gather up every Spanx item I own and cut teeny tiny pieces of scrap fabric. Or should I just burn them in the firepit? hmmm... :bigsmile:
  • Clady29
    Clady29 Posts: 2
    Options
    Here is my inspiration "I'm looking GOOD today, but I'm going to be looking EVEN BETTER in the FUTURE!!!!" Who has time to wait for the end goal to enjoy life I'm enjoying the whole process the little wins and the now and again set backs. And when I reach my goal just like climbing a mountain I'm going to turn back and say "WOW look where I have come from!!!"
  • AshleyStriner
    Options
    I think I a with everyone else and will have family pics done- we have never had a professional family picture done, it would be nice :)
  • chikoboo
    chikoboo Posts: 18
    Options
    My niece is a professional photographer and I cringe whenever she comes around as she always trying to take photos of us all. So I go into hiding or even start to hate when I know she is coming, even though we are nearly the same age and have lots in common. I am with you on this one, the camera hates me!!! When I have reached goal I will let her do a professional session for me, even maybe (gasps of horror) the ultra cool boudoir shoots she does.

That and when I reach goal I am going to have a huge bonfire of all my old, baggy, unflattering clothes and make a party out of it. A signal of the end of fatty me and start of the new healthier me. I'll keep one piece of old baggies just to hang in the wardrobe as a reminder not to even let myself get like this again.
  • GezBez
    GezBez Posts: 13
    Options
    Great ideas! First, I'll need a pair of scissors. Then I'll, gather up every Spanx item I own and cut teeny tiny pieces of scrap fabric. Or should I just burn them in the firepit? hmmm... :bigsmile:

Burn them!!!!!! LOL!
  • GezBez
    Options
    My niece is a professional photographer and I cringe whenever she comes around as she always trying to take photos of us all. So I go into hiding or even start to hate when I know she is coming, even though we are nearly the same age and have lots in common. I am with you on this one, the camera hates me!!! When I have reached goal I will let her do a professional session for me, even maybe (gasps of horror) the ultra cool boudoir shoots she does.

That and when I reach goal I am going to have a huge bonfire of all my old, baggy, unflattering clothes and make a party out of it. A signal of the end of fatty me and start of the new healthier me. I'll keep one piece of old baggies just to hang in the wardrobe as a reminder not to even let myself get like this again.

Yes! a party... and yes! a budoir shoot... i can only imagine how liberating that would be! ... nice goals!
  • GezBez
    Options
    Wow Gez, that's a lovely idea!!! I have also being avoiding the cameras, and beaches, and nightclubs, and anything else where I have to expose myself and feel awful. So I guess when I reach my goal I want to enjoy all those things. Be able to put on something nice and go out at night, or go around the beach in a bikini and not feel like a whale! :D

Imagine in, live it, and it will be... bikini here you come!
  • LadyLiege
    LadyLiege Posts: 23
    Options

Ger, I'm so proud of you my friend... you've lost 8kg already! WOW! Keep going strong, and we'll both be going to the beach in no time! Maybe make it a field trip, LOL! ;)
  • GezBez
    Options

Ger, I'm so proud of you my friend... you've lost 8kg already! WOW! Keep going strong, and we'll both be going to the beach in no time! Maybe make it a field trip, LOL! ;)

Haha! indeed... what is the half way point between Portugal and South Africa... LOL! otherwise with technology these days we can skype the day... ahahahahahaha!
  • Ashanti40
    Ashanti40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can think of so many things! But if I have to pick one; I take a vacation every year, and I would love to be able to wear and look great in a super nice swim suit and lay out on the beach somewhere for once! Normally, its cover up city! Next year, I want my cover up to be an option, not a necessity!!
  • cagefan
    cagefan Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I want to start dating !!! I gain a little more confidence with every pound !!!
  • amberrea82
    amberrea82 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a boudoir shoot done. I don't know if I'm actually going to wait till I get to goal or just when I feel ready to. I'm almost there mentally already, just can't really afford it. Make it a Christmas present for him. LOL
  • emiwingwalker
    Options
    I want to be able to undress in front of my husband without holding a towel up or locking the bathroom door. I'd also love to be able to wear lingerie and feel sexy enough to let him look rather than doing it in the dimmest light possible so he cant' even see it.