Pound a week Group has 499 members!

Options
umer76
umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
Just one short to be 500 members. Thats a great news. But I just skipped through members list and almost half of the members have not logged in a month or even more. Looks like the New year joiners have left the group and MFP too.

People forget that weight loss and getting fit is a longggg process. I guess this calls for some cleaning up of the inactive members. So the active group members can communicate more with each other.

Replies

• karebear22776
    karebear22776 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'll clean them up and remove those that haven't logged in for 4 months or more
  • umer76
    Options
    I am sure you will find quite a few members like that.
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Sadly a lot of people give up a few months into the new year. You gotta really want it to succeed. It isn't an easy journey but well worth it. I feel so much better then i did this time last year. :-)
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    And out of those 499 members only 21 appear in the weekly weight report list. And out of those 21 members only 12 reported their weight this last week ..

I guess theres will a lot of cleaning to do :)

Is inskydiqmond part of the administration of this group?? She is doing a lot for this group. She is running different challenges and the weight Loss chart .... Good job insky :flowerforyou:
  • umer76
    Options
    Karebear is the group administrator. She has removed few people recently. I agree with you people are barely participating in the group and more cleaning up is needed sadly.
  • littlemzkitty
    littlemzkitty Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I fell off for a while :(

But I'm glad I decided to come back! I just need to get back in the swing of things here.
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    We are here! We are here! We are here!
    -the Whos

I am here but often forget to post due to a new project at work... but I will be here and report when I remember!! :)
    Total lost since 1/1/2013 18!
    Total lost since 5/31/2012 72.2!