Love my UP

Options
I have had my UP bracelet since April, I bought it for my 43rd birthday. I work from home, approx. 60 hours a week, I have a bowel disease which stops me from eating all most of my favourite veggies/salads. I tend to live on meal replacement shakes and bland food especially now because of this horrible flare. So I tend to walk my labrador for a good 5 or 6 miles every morning before work and some days I will double or perhaps triple that walk. I love my UP, I sync it twice a day once after sleep and then in the evening when I am less active just to see how many steps I have taken. I have set it so that it vibrates when I have been sitting idle for too long and I have even used it for a power nap for an hour which felt fantastic! The only thing I miss is a group, I love encouraging/encouragement! As and MFP group separated only by distance, as a group to walk and get fit!

Replies

• decdav
    decdav Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Helen,

How long do you have the "Idle Time" set to? I have mine at 30 minutes and it's almost nagging :ohwell: .

Dave DeCoursey (feel free to add as a teammate)
  • Bulletproof_Helen
    Bulletproof_Helen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    yes I have it set at 30 min. too, with long sitting periods of up to 17 hours a day at the computer then it's reasonable to get up every 30 min. I hate numb bum :bigsmile: