Newbie!!! sleeved on Monday:)))

Options
Hi, I am so excited. I will be having my Sleeve done on Monday, June 1oth and I am stoked!!! I orginally wanted the RNY but my surgeon felt more comfortable doing the sleeve because of the medications that I have to take. I just feel so blessed to even have my surgery. Take care y'all!

Replies

• pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your surgery! I'm getting the sleeve on July 8.
  • joslynjeanne
    joslynjeanne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lots of luck to both of you.
  • SCSleeve2012
    SCSleeve2012 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!! You will NOT REGRET your surgery! Mine was a little over a year ago. I'm down 96 lbs. and I wouldn't change a thing!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I had mine almost 2 years ago and although I am still about 80 pounds from goal, I love my sleeve and only regret not doing it sooner.
  • anitadanafit
    anitadanafit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your surgery. I am so happy that I had the surgery.
    :smile:
  • JaynaErickson
    JaynaErickson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Goodluck. It's hard at first but u can do it it's soo worth it
  • gwen6971
    gwen6971 Posts: 49
    Options
    Congrats and good luck :)
  • bridges15804
    Options
    Good luck to you both. I have to admit, it is a lot to get used to but well worth the effort. You guys will do great. :smile:
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!!
    Good luck to you
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I had mine 2/4/13 and am SOOOO happy with it! Just about halfway to my goal and haven't regretted it even once. Be patient with yourself as you adjust. Rest. Drink lots of water. Get your protein in. Exercise when you get the OK. And ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! Lot's of support on here. Friend me if you like!