Les Mills Combat

Options
This is the program I've been obsessing over! I finished my first 90 day workout and now I'm moving onto the Ultimate Warrior Series this time. I lost 17 lbs and 19 inches total my first round of 90 days. I just can't get enough of this program. It's so high energy and invigorating with a great sound track. I was able to do this program just 3 months after back surgery. It has helped me in my recovery process so much! I'm not completely healed but LMC is helping.
Get excited! June 3rd – 30th. The price of Combat® Challenge Packs has dropped to $140 (regularly $160). That’s over $70 of savings if my customers were to buy these programs and products separately! This would be a great Father's Day gift. My husband and I both do Les Mills Combat and love it!

Replies

• JennArlen
    JennArlen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What kind of back surgery did you have? I had my back fused in 2011, and again January of this year! I just bought Hip Hop Abs and as soon as it gets here ill start! I hope to see some results from it!
  • susanbrown96
    Options
    I had a Lamenctomy on my L5. I couldn't imagine having the fusion. My recovery has been long enough. I personally thought HIp Hop Abs was little cheesy but to each his own. I started with Turbo Jam when I was almost 60 lbs heavier.