Recommendations for a trainer - Hampshire, UK?

Options
Hi UK MFPers! Reposting this here in case anyone can help:

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a personal trainer who can help me with correct lifting technique and am having problems finding anyone who's got time for a new client! Can anyone in Hampshire (Eastleigh/Southampton, that kind of area or even further afield) recommend a trainer please? Someone who really knows about lifting, as the ones in my gym really don't seem to...

Thanks for reading! x

Replies

• Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi, at my gym (Roko, in Copnor, Portsmouth, 1 min from M27) they have a number of trainers on the staff, though it costs!! And lots of weights to train on... and a pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi as my reward for working out on the machines. Loads of parking, good changing rooms... best gym I know of! If you don't think it is too far to come, you could check it out. Message me and I can organise a free trial membership day.
  • angeldelightful
    Options
    Thanks Florawanda (o:
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I live in the same area as you, what gym do you go to? I'm actually just qualified as a gym instructor and I'm going on to do my personal trainer qualification so I might be able to help a bit?
  • angeldelightful
    Options
    Hi Meloonie,
    Sorry, only just saw your post. I'll send you a message (o:
  • lnxjenn
    lnxjenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My trainer is great! Her name is Lindsey Downing. She's actually one of my friends on here. If you're interested, I can send you her number. I am not sure how busy her schedule is but she can definitely work with you on a timing and can work with you on here as well.