Season 2 - Team 3

Options
akenesson
akenesson Posts: 88 Member
Please use this forum for basic for basic introductions, chit chat, and discussion on what your team name will be! N.B. Once you have decided on your team name, feel free to make a topic with that name as the subject, and I will "sticky" it and delete this one"

Replies

• RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Greetings everyone.
  • ashleybb123
    ashleybb123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Ashley here!!! I'm 23, and from NY!
  • terrimccrery
    terrimccrery Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    HI!!

From Illinois here! What should our team name be??
  • Willow_Raine
    Willow_Raine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Willow. I'm 54, and I live in Michigan.

I have no idea what the team name should be. What does everyone like to do? How motivated are we? As a team, are we 'crushers' or 'cruisers' or something in between? Should we use a color or a theme? This is my first team effort, and I'm staring at a blank slate.
  • Willow_Raine
    Options
    If it's available.... Name suggestion: TrimTastics
  • varuca1
    varuca1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Valerie here....I'm 36 and live in Florida :)
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm returning from Round 1 because I didn't meet my goal. In fact, I gained a bit. :brokenheart: :sad:
    The good news is that I learned some about my personal maintenance and gaining zones. I am motivated to do better this time around, though. I tried some of the different ways of doing things suggested on the boards and am essentially going back to MFP's way. It worked for me before, and it will work for me again. I'm open to any team name. Last time we used the first letter of everyone's screen name, but I think we have a bigger team this time!

Feel free to yell at me if I'm slacking.
  • RTDice
    Options
    I have to admit to being poor at picking names.

One of the people I work with suggested the 'shrinking violets', a little cheesy I thought but I bring it to the table.
  • Willow_Raine
    Options
    So, we have some name suggestions...

TrimTastics
    Shrinking Violets
    waftrv (in some order or another) using first letter of each persons screen name
    Gut Busters or Butt Busters (a friends suggestion)

Does anyone have anything to add to it? Or preferences? I'm not trying to take the lead here. It's just that everyone is so quiet, and I'm so excited to be part of this. Having a name would be nice. =)

Comments? Please?
  • varuca1
    varuca1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like either TrimTastics or Shrinking Violets :)
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I love the Shrinking Violets name :flowerforyou:
  • RTDice
    Options
    Is it time for a vote?

Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm a little in the wars - my stepper broke at the end of last week and I turned my ankle over while walking on Monday - minor sprain, should be ok by next week! That's two - no sure if I should wait for the 3rd or not ;)

Graham.
  • ashleybb123
    ashleybb123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love Shrinking Violets!
  • terrimccrery
    terrimccrery Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I like both TrimTastics or Shrinking Violets!
  • Willow_Raine
    Options
    I think Shrinking Violets is growing on me. lol So, if I counted right, Shrinking Violets it is. :flowerforyou: