90 Days of ChaLEAN Extreme – results in

Options
LisaGirlfriend
LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
I just completed the LEAN phase of ChaLEAN Extreme (CLX). Before I started, I was not really into lifting weights that much. I had tried New Rules of Lifting for Women but couldn’t really motivate myself. I chose CLX because I wanted to reap the benefits of strength training and learn proper form. Chalean Johnson is great at explaining proper lifting (go heavy or go home), and form. I have to say that the program gave me confidence in lifting, kept me interested and motivated, and I’m definitely stronger. I did the lifting circuits 3x a week, and the cardio workouts twice a week. I also tried to do the short ab workouts twice a week and the yoga (stretch) workout once a week. In addition, I walked to and from work every day (mon-fri) for a total of about 40 minutes fast paced a day. My results are not shocking but definitely there:

Weight: lost 5 1bs
Waist: lost 2 inches
Hips: lost 2 inches
Thighs: lost 1 inch each
Chest: lost 2 inches

Total inches lost: 7inches. I was in size 12 clothes but now comfortably fit into 10s and my 8s are coming soon I can tell. My body looks better to me in the mirror and my stomach is noticeably flatter. I’m now going to do the one month of LEAN for Life (combo of the 3 months), then move on to P90X.

If you’re looking for a good start to strength training, I highly recommend CLX. Totally worth the money!

Replies

• redstuff
    redstuff Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your great results!!!

I'm on the 3rd month of P90X now & looking for what I'll do next. I've been considering ChLEAN and Cathe's STS. I'm leaning toward STS, but I think I need to purchase more home gym equipment. Anyway, it's good to see others comments and results. Thanks!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    Congrats on your great results!!!

I'm on the 3rd month of P90X now & looking for what I'll do next. I've been considering ChLEAN and Cathe's STS. I'm leaning toward STS, but I think I need to purchase more home gym equipment. Anyway, it's good to see others comments and results. Thanks!

I've been reading your posts in the P90X discussion area. :-) I've heard very good things about Cathe. I have to say I love Chalean and will miss her when I switch over to Tony. There's apparently a great CLX/P90X hybrid I found and might try too. So many choices.
  • Ladybud2
    Ladybud2 Posts: 26
    Options
    Congratulations on your results!!! I was thinking of trying ChLean, your results make me want to do it!! Hopefully it will go on sale sometime!! Have an awesome weekend!!
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, then going to do Turbofire again.
  • bear_28
    bear_28 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful news!

I'm on the 3rd week of Burn Circuit so not much change yet. But I do feel stronger and I can now lift heavier weights compared to when I first started. I'm liking it so far. Scratch that, I wake up excited to do lift weights. :bigsmile:

Form wise, I'm still working on it. I'm not sure if I'm doing some of the moves correctly yet. Hoping my results would also be good by the end of 90 days. Well done! :drinker:
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    thanks everyone. Keep up with it. I'm so much stronger than I was 90 days ago. It's amazing!
  • melmaus27
    melmaus27 Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats on your results! I'm in the 6th week. I agree - my changes haven't been remarkable, but I do like seeing the definition of muscle in my arms and have noticed change in my legs as well. Chalene's anaerobic workouts are killer too . . . Going to do TurboFire after this . . .