New video coming Aug 6th!

Options
jeepie98
jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
It's called "Walk It Off in 30 Days"

It's 2 30 minute workouts...one is cardio with light weights (1-3 lbs) & the other is strength training with medium weights (5-12 lbs) that you do on alternate days.
Can't wait!!!!!

Replies

• princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo - thanks for the heads up!!
  • Dcharnice
    Dcharnice Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Here's the package info:

Introducing Leslie's new plan that asks for just 30 minutes a day for 30 days to get real results! Imagine increased energy, firmed muscles, improved overall health, and a slimmer, more proportioned you! It's all possible. Here's how easy the 30 days will be. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday you'll burn BIG calories as you walk the "Burn 30" program! It's Super-Charged fitness walking! Then on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday you'll build strength as you take on every major muscle group from shoulders to calves in the "Firm 30" session! The goal is to make you leaner and more toned than ever!

Can't wait!!! :love: :heart:
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Omg that sounds awesome! Thanks for the info!:flowerforyou:
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I saw that on Amazon and am very excited. Sure hope they'll have it at Target or Walmart.
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I'll definitely be ordering that :love:
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Cool! Just pre-ordered, thanks!
  • 1jlazymom
    1jlazymom Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    So excited on my to get list!
  • rosielko
    rosielko Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I will def pre-order...I can't wait till it is released!!! :)
  • jktin08
    jktin08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! TY for the tip! Can't wait to buy it now :D
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    I'll surely be ready for something new by the time the New DVD comes out. Thanks for the heads up!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • brook97378
    brook97378 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for letting us know! I will definitely be ordering.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I saw that on Amazon and am very excited. Sure hope they'll have it at Target or Walmart.

Target sometimes gets Leslie's quicker than Amazon. I know I'll be stalking the store for this one! I just love her new workouts.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    wow I may have to buy this, all my other leslie workouts are through youtube but id love to own this one. Add 30mins a day on my stationary bike and Id be sorted!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options

Target sometimes gets Leslie's quicker than Amazon. I know I'll be stalking the store for this one! I just love her new workouts.
    Sounds like Fitbit, where the One and Flex were at Best Buy before they even filled the pre orders. I go to Target a lot, so I'll report in as soon as I see/get it.
  • anonniemouse
    anonniemouse Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'll have to keep an eye out for this. Thank you!
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That sounds fantastic! I lost weight (about 20 lbs) with Leslie and Jillian Michael videos 2 years ago. I've had a baby since then, and I'm starting up again with Leslie.

Yesterday was a rainy day so the baby went into an Ergo carrier and we did 3 miles. She slept the entire time, but man, I've missed Leslie and her laughter and her comments. She's like that crazy aunt everyone has in their family.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Oops! I just posted a thread about this. I'm only a week late, sigh.