What are your June goals, ladies?

Options
Having just answered this on the general board...

I have 1.7kg/3.7lbs to get halfway to my weight loss goal for this year - that will be 20kg/44lbs of my 40kg/88lbs goal. Ideally though I'd like to lose 5kg/11lbs, just not sure if my body will do it, my weight loss has slowed right down recently despite my best efforts. We shall see!

I also want to get to 5km running by the end of the month. Currently at 3.75km. Getting faster might be nice too!

Replies

• Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I need to get back on track this month!

It's been crazy at the office + birthday party for my 8 year old.....I've had a hard time getting motivated and staying motivated.

This month, I want to hit 50 pounds gone (1/3 of my goal!!) I have 8 pounds to make that goal.

I also need to work on my outside running as my first 5K is the first week in July.
  • recee27
    recee27 Posts: 34
    Options
    To get back on track! I haven't logged in a while and I started drinking diet soda again! Today is a new day and June is a new month!! Right back at it for me!! My goal is to lose as close to nine pounds as possible this month. I would like to reach the 40lb loss by July 1st! I won't be dissappointed if I don't, as long as I do my best and keep exercising and eating healthy!! Good luck to everyone on their goals for June!!
  • rlv2
    rlv2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goal is to run 100 miles by July 4th and take off 10 more pds
  • deprek
    deprek Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 8 pounds during the month of June. I have been slacking (just returned from vacation) and I'm trying to get back on track.

To help lose those pounds, I need to walk (or exercise) at least 3 days a week.
  • Aellyn
    Aellyn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My goal for June is to not gain weight while on vacation for 10 days and to go to yoga 2 days a week, walk 3 days a week for 20 - 30 minutes, and do zumba 2 days a week once I get home from vacation. I would love to have a weight loss goal but to be honest my body has been doing weird things lately and I loss and gain the same 3-6 pounds.
  • kgulett
    kgulett Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to be down 20lbs total by the end of this month. And hopefully feel a difference in my clothes...
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for 6pds down this month, and to move my 'normal' walking speed up to 2.3mph (usually around 2mph now), and just to generally get more stamina, and to get rid of more squishy parts.
  • smacmillan86
    smacmillan86 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I would love to get to 30lbs lost (7 more to go)
    Start going to yoga twice a week instead of once
    Try Zumba once (terrified I won't be able to last the whole 45 minutes)
  • lirpamc
    lirpamc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal for June is a 6lb loss! Haven't been giving it my all and need to refocus.
  • ireallylikemuffins
    ireallylikemuffins Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My goal is to boost my weight lost up to 30 lbs (it's at 25 right now, even though my ticker refuses to update). And I want to get in a few rounds of Just Dance once a day, now that I bought my Wii (25 lb reward) and have my games from my parent's house.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Try Zumba once (terrified I won't be able to last the whole 45 minutes)
    I didn't think I could last either, but one of the things I like about Zumba is you can go at your own pace. The others jump twice, I take a big step. The teacher and I laughed that I do low impact Zumba. I can't go at a faster pace, I can't do all the skippy happy things others can, but I do what I can, and so can you. :D
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    This month I would like to get to 30 pounds lost. And I'm hoping to reach an additional 5 pounds lost by July 24th! (My son's first birthday) I'd also like to add in an extra day of exercise in my week, right now I'm averaging three and I'd like to at least get to 4 days a week.
  • Blakelynn3
    Blakelynn3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    To get back on track. Life has gotten crazy. I haven't gained weight but I haven't been losing. I need to start logging again. The process became tedious to me but I need to keep going. Because obviously it works so it's worth the time doing it. I need to get back into exercising regularly. I'd like to hit 25lbs lost this month. 3lbs away! I know that doesn't sound like much but since I've started I've only ever really been able to achieve .5lb loss/week.
  • Blakelynn3
    Blakelynn3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    But my really optimistic goal is to be at 200lbs by July 4th. I'm 13lbs away. I don't see how I can achieve that without starvation though. haha
  • smacmillan86
    smacmillan86 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Well it looks like I have hit all my goals for June! I have lost almost 32lbs, started doing yoga Fridays and Sundays, and am going to my first Zumba class tomorrow! I roped a friend into going with me to lose my Zumba virginity so at least I won't look ridiculous alone. :-)
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I was just going to post in here and see how you're all tracking. I've gone past my 20 kg - now at 21.1 lost this year (46.5lbs). I decided to take a break from running because my knee is bothering me. Might need to lose a bit more weight first. Pretty happy with how I'm tracking though, I knew I wouldn't get that 5kg lost, it's more like 3kg but so long as it's going down!
  • deprek
    deprek Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just read my June goals and sadly I have not lost the 8 pounds I wanted. But I also have not walked each week for at least 3 times like I said I would so it's all relative. I've decided to just try my best and see what I can do in July.