Girl sends guy messages like she receives

Options

Replies

• silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    "It is a common fact that to invoke sandwiches is to invoke lustful thoughts."

I lol'd.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that was a good read. :laugh:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I already agree it was a good read. For any of us who use online dating, I think we can all relate on some levels!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    great read!!

ETA: now i kinda wanna do an experiment like this, lol.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Hah, that's awesome
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I can't view it at work and keep forgetting to look at it at home so this is my bump to try and remember to read it.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Hahaha oh that was good.
  • nolachick
    Options
    this article just cracks me up! LOL
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    OMG.

"Helllo -- can I titty **** you or what?"

I told her that assuming it would be confidential. ;)

Lots of stupid people out there.

Just to spin it around, guys also get dumb and/or pointless openers. I got some new messages this weekend that were just: "hi," "hey there," ":)" and "Call me."

The worst opener I got was something like "What r u doin? I'm doin clothes. LOL Late nite. Msg me." Can't stand poor spelling and signs of ignorance. HOWEVER, she was a hot Latina so I replied. Damn Kryptonite.

:D
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

The worst opener I got was something like "What r u doin? I'm doin clothes. LOL Late nite. Msg me." Can't stand poor spelling and signs of ignorance. HOWEVER, she was a hot Latina so I replied. Damn Kryptonite.

Obviously you can stand it. As long as a girl is pretty you don't care what goes on in her head :laugh:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Ironic that I read this just as I am going to dip my toe back into the online dating world. ... OY
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Obviously you can stand it. As long as a girl is pretty you don't care what goes on in her head :laugh:

Isn't that how most guys are? :P (kidding kidding... sorta)
  • nolachick
    Options
    OMG.

Just to spin it around, guys also get dumb and/or pointless openers. I got some new messages this weekend that were just: "hi," "hey there," ":)" and "Call me."

how'd that workout 4 ya? you doin laundry 2gether or wut?

(intentionally misspelled)
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    OMG.

I almost NEVER get openers. . but If I get a response from a latina that is all misspelled and a grammar train wreck.. I close my eyes and imagine her saying it in her 'english-as-second-language' accent and I find I LOVE it!. .
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options

LOL. No. I can't stand stupid women no matter how sexy I find them. I'd rather have a "5" who I can communicate with than a "10" who is nothing more than **** candy. ;)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

LOL. No. I can't stand stupid women no matter how sexy I find them. I'd rather have a "5" who I can communicate with than a "10" who is nothing more than **** candy. ;)

Amen! Just wish all men thought like you :flowerforyou: