TF while pregnant?

Options
cnlargent
cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
Hello,
I am thinking of starting TF, getting the DVDs from a friend who didnt like it, and also trying to concieve. Has anyone done TF while pregnant, following the low impact modifications? Or would you hang it up while pregnant? I'm paying her half of what she paid for them, and if I didn't do it while pregnant, I could always do it post partum. Any recs?

Replies

• KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I would recommend talking to your doctor and see what he or she suggests.
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is pretty intense. Maybe in the first trimester it would be ok, or using the modifications? I would check with your doctor to be sure though. Better safe then sorry! Good luck to you!
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    I was in the best shape of my life before getting pregnant. I lifted, ran, did Brazil butt lift, Turbofire and similar DVDs.
    I kept doing Turbofire HIITs until the third trimester. Then, I switched to Lindsay Brin's mom into fitness workouts and also Dr. Cathy's on Youtube.
    Training while pregnant was awesome and allowed me to have the natural waterbirth I wanted!
  • laciebehnke
    Options
    If your used to intende exercise you may be ok, but turbofire is pretty intense so I'd deff discuss it with your doctor. Its awesome to do postpartum though. I'm 2 weeks in to turbofire (I'm 10 weeks postpartum) I feel it is/will really help me get my body back.