Day 9 of 15 Day Program

Options
Ceithlenn
Ceithlenn Posts: 35 Member
Hi there! I am on Day 9 of The Reboot with Joe program. First 5 days was juice and eating veggies and fruits. This 5 days is all juice. I am feeling great and down 9.2 pounds. I made sure I spent time on Sunday doing food prep. I put all of the juice ingredients into a gallon baggie labeled with the name. It means that I have time to juice. Its the prep, the cleaning and cutting that is tough for me. Also makes more room in the fridge and I don't have to move every thing around for that one ingredient that I know is in there. Will report back when I finish the finish days. After this, I plan to go to Joel Fuhrman's Eat for Life, which is another plant based diet to continue my long term weight loss. The juice fast was a jumpstart, but I will keep at least one juice a day in my regime.

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I know this was posted about a month ago but bravo in completing the reboot! I just started a 9-day reboot today! I'm excited and starting off the summer lighter and cleaner will be a feat. Great plan to transition off!