E3 2013

Options
PGG19
PGG19 Posts: 63 Member
so far I like Titanfall, Garden Warfare(yep), Battlefield 4, Project Spark! EA is doing good on their in-game footage(even though it's most likely faked) ... etc etc

Replies

• DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I've liked Titanfall, BF4, The Division, Ryse (rental though), Dead Rising 3 (liked open world), Watch Dogs, Dragon Age and SW Battlefront (granted it's 1-2 years away I'm sure).

Project Spark looked interesting.

I'm wondering what games will be out around launch for the One and PS4 though (sports gaming crap aside).

Waiting on Sony conference in an hour to see what they show off.

Expected the $499 tag on the One. Let' see if Sony talks about the PS4 price (I've been expecting $599).
  • bearcrusher
    Options
    What I'm waiting for is a list showing which games are exclusive to which consoles and which ones I can just play on my PC.

Sony usually has a pretty big exclusive line up so I am leaning towards them at the moment. We'll see after the press conference at 9.

I imagine if I just stick to playing games off steam I won't be missing out on too much. I'd save a boat load of cash that way too lol
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Oh Snap.

All Sony had to do was announce that they're NOT doing much of what Microsoft is doing that people don't like (always online, no used-games etc) and I already feel like they're doing better, even though the price-point hasn't been discussed yet.
  • bearcrusher
    Options
    Well that makes it easy. PS4 will be my first new console of this generation. Maybe not at launch but once they have about 5 games out I like I'll be picking one up.

Sorry Xbox we had a good run.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    $399 for PS4? I'm down for that. Not on day one, but once a few of the games I want to play are released and I've made a dent in my PS3 backlog, for sure.

I was originally an Xbox guy - even wrote for XboxAddict.com early on - but I didn't see any reason to buy an Xbox 360, and I see a lot of reasons to NOT buy an Xbox One.
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sony/PS4 is sounding so much better than M$/Xbox One. The only thing that interested me from M$ was the Halo teaser.
    PS4 having Beyond: Two Souls, The Last of Us and Killzone Shadow Fall was enough to convince me, then they announced all the used games, no DRM/always-online stuff (which Xbox One has, I don't care how they spin it, it might as well be always online) AND £80 cheaper. Oh plus it looks nicer, doesn't require Move/Kinect, has better hardware. May now require you to pay for PS+ to play online, oh well, you get 17 free games a year or whatever it is with that :D
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    I am looking forward to :the Witcher,Assassins creed,Forza,watchdogs,Deadrising 3,metal gear,Dragon Age,Division,Infamous Second Sun
    Really gutted there is no new Fable.
    I'll probably stay loyal to MS and get XboxONE, I'll decide after Christmas, I think.
  • PGG19
    PGG19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    $399 for PS4? I'm down for that. Not on day one, but once a few of the games I want to play are released and I've made a dent in my PS3 backlog, for sure.

I was originally an Xbox guy - even wrote for XboxAddict.com early on - but I didn't see any reason to buy an Xbox 360, and I see a lot of reasons to NOT buy an Xbox One.
    yup, I love my 360... but, PS4 costs less, and is being nice to indie developers too. Might be my first buy. It was said how much it costs to put a game up on XBL was way too much for developers and unless they open up their doors with indie, they may fail with developers.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Super Smash Bros.

Mario 3D world

drool!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Super Smash Bros.

Mario 3D world

drool!

A new challenger arrives.... MEGA MAN!!!!!!!!!!

I have already paid for, in full, my PS4 and extra controller. I've been saving up since I don't eat out as much anymore. I am waiting for Destiny, The Crew, Dragon Age, Boyonetta 2, Wonerful 101, BattleField 4. It's going to be a great year for me and my boys.
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Sony/PS4 is sounding so much better than M$/Xbox One. The only thing that interested me from M$ was the Halo teaser.
    PS4 having Beyond: Two Souls, The Last of Us and Killzone Shadow Fall was enough to convince me, then they announced all the used games, no DRM/always-online stuff (which Xbox One has, I don't care how they spin it, it might as well be always online) AND £80 cheaper. Oh plus it looks nicer, doesn't require Move/Kinect, has better hardware. May now require you to pay for PS+ to play online, oh well, you get 17 free games a year or whatever it is with that :D

The Last of Us, and Beyond are both PS3 games.

And it has been confirmed that you need PS Plus to play online multiplayer. But it's still cheaper, and better imo, than Live. I have a PS CC that I only use for PSN purchases, 10x the points... gets me a free year of PS+ by the time I'm ready to sub again.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
    Mario Kart 8
    Yoshi's New Island

I am ready.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options

And it has been confirmed that you need PS Plus to play online multiplayer. But it's still cheaper, and better imo, than Live. I have a PS CC that I only use for PSN purchases, 10x the points... gets me a free year of PS+ by the time I'm ready to sub again.

Both LIVE and PLUS have 1 year plans @ $49.99 on Amazon.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    PVxSi1T.gif
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    PVxSi1T.gif

LMAO!!!!!!