Power of Positivity!

Options
Jenn152
Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
Hey Glamazons! :flowerforyou:

I thought I would bring my positive attitude to you all even if you aren't on my friends list. I have a very positive view of myself (at any size, frankly) and I wish more women would love themselves for who they are!

I think we should post things we love about ourselves here. It can be something small only you notice or something everyone can see. It doesnt have to be physical either. It can also be an experience you are proud of, or a compliment someone gave you that made you feel good. Just to show each other that it is important to be happy with yourself first!

:happy: I'll start:

I love my smile! I also love the effect simply smiling at someone can have on their day and on my own! It is so easy to bring up the corners of your mouth, and even if you aren't smiling AT anyone, just having a smile on my face makes me feel good! It brightens my eyes, flashes my pretty white teeth, and my whole face just seems more beautiful when I am smiling! :bigsmile:

Replies

• MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I like that I make friends very easily. I've always been a people person. Put me in just about in situation and I will likely walk out with a new friend. : )
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I am always smiling! I could be having the worst day but I don't want to bring anyone down, I'd rather cheer them up so my smile is on 24/7!

I know a lot of tall women slouch so they don't appear so tall but SCREW that; I stand tall & proud & many men have told me it's noticeable that I carry myself with pride. LOVE that compliment!!
  • Jenn152
    Options
    My grandmother (who had 4 daughters, all over 5'8) always told me to walk tall and walk proud. Her exact words were always, "Shoulders back, tits up!" She is right and I miss her :bigsmile:
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love my *kitten*. It's pretty remarkable. And I love my cheekbones. And I love that I'm not afraid to say what I think and feel my feelings.

And I love this thread.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes and my smile! My family, friends and coworkers tell me they are drawn to me because My face lights up when I greet someone. Still learning to love other parts of me as well :). As I lose the weight, I am confident that I will.
  • heatherrose9
    heatherrose9 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love that I'm always singing! People might complain (HA) but it keeps me happy and is a great way to spread joy;)
  • ajh1014
    ajh1014 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love that I can usually laugh at about anything! I love the "tits up" Jenn! I have never slouched. Always been proud of being 6' tall! I always hated that I was shorter than my sister - she's 6'3", so when I'm with her I'm always trying to stretch taller than I am!!
  • Jenn152
    Options
    i always try to seem taller when i am with people who are taller than me also! hahah like i dont want to be the shortest!
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    i always try to seem taller when i am with people who are taller than me also! hahah like i dont want to be the shortest!

^^haha- I totally do this, too!^^

As for me- I love my eyes. I'm obsessed with the color green, which is the color of my eyes. Also- I love my laugh. It's really loud and distinctive. Although no one has ever told me I had a nice laugh, many people have come to see what I'm up to, because they heard me laughing... so it must be enticing?

I have been told that when I laugh, my eyes sparkle mischievously (to combine the two)
  • tracywaz
    tracywaz Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My sense of humor rocks, even if some people don't care for it.
    I still have my tonsils and my appendix!
    I'm very proud of myself for how far I've come-- 21 lbs gone and literally changing the shape of my body. I like that I'm getting toned arms!
  • Naturally_EB
    Naturally_EB Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love my smile as well! Also my long legs. LOL. Tall girls ROCK :laugh:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I love my butt in jeans, and my hands - I have amazingly long fingers and look awesome in the big statement rings that are popular right now. I love my feet, size 11, but I didn't always. I love my strength, physically and mentally.
  • Jenn152
    Options
    I would just like to put it out there that I am loving my butt in this pencil skirt i have on today! Anyone else having a rocking start to their weekend?~!
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I bout a new running skirt this weekend while out of town & it's a size smaller than the last one (same style)! Gonna flaunt it on my run tomorrow morning :) Feeling extra pretty today too, don't know why & don't care why! ;)