Healthy Alternative Resturants

Options
I have been to Pita Jungle and Renee's Organic Kitchen. Both are good, however Pita Jungle offers large portions do be mindful of that. I heard of Eclectic Cafe but have not been there yet. does anyone else know of any other great alternatives that can be used on a cheat day when eating out?

Replies

• HealthyinAZ
    HealthyinAZ Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I really like Lovin Spoonfuls, and Delectables Restaurant - both have great food, healthy.
  • Rokwell
    Rokwell Posts: 143
    Options
    I heard of lovin spoonfuls but never been. i will check them out
  • jyojodancer
    Options
    I like all the above places mentioned. I wish there were more though, cause I mostly end up going to the whole foods food bar when I want to eat healthy and interesting out.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    My parents basically live at Eclectic, lol.

What about The Garland? Choice (used to be Chopped)? Beyond Bread has some amazing soups and salads.
  • Steph_L3
    Steph_L3 Posts: 53
    Options
    Great topic! I don't know of any healthy restaurants around here so this will help a lot. :)
  • BadAllikat
    BadAllikat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also agree with Delectables. It's a great restaurant. You know, I've found that on my "cheat days" as long as I look at the menu beforehand and figure out the nutritional info, I'm pretty well set. Last week I went to El Charro and had the carne seca (drool) and just didn't eat the guac and the beans, but had corn tortillas. And I was a little over my intake for the day, but it wasn't too bad. :) My boyfriend is a BIG fast food eater, so I'm still learning how to work around that (aka go to Wendys, get a small chili and side salad, etc).