Season 2 Discussion. 4/16 Release *Spoilers*

Bob_Sutton
Bob_Sutton Posts: 27 Member
My objective with creating this thread is to have a place where people can talk about their thoughts on the missions. I was thinking of creating a new one for each weekly release, so people do not need to worry about seeing spoilers about missions they haven't finished yet.

How many other people started out the mission thinking, "Who the hell is Runner 93 and where is Runner 5?"

I liked the focus on Nadia's reactions after finding out that Runner 5 was the one wearing Lem's headset. I had a feeling she would do something to try to hurt us. I was almost cheering when Sam blew up on her and finally told her that Lem gave us the headset and we didn't just pick it up off his corpse.

It is good to hear Jack and Gene back. Was getting worried that they may be gone after hearing the radio broadcast from when the base was blown up. I would have really missed their interactions with each other. They had some of the funniest bits from Season 1.

Replies

• deb276
    deb276 Posts: 4
    I wish Jack and Gene would get back on the radio. I've only run six missions but the three side missions and I've been out of radio for at least two. Radio content seems much shorter this season. Jack and Gene used to have me laughing out loud.