Introductions

Options
SageGoddess320
SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
Hi all! My name is Veronica. I've done The Butt Bible before but never finished it. I love the workout and Pauline is hilarious. Hope you'll join me in this 6 week challenge to a better bottom. Woot! Woot!

Replies

• jakesgirl05
    Options
    Hi Veronica! My name is Anastasia. I would like to do this along with my 30 Day Shred! I don't have the DVD but I can get it thru utube? I'm pretty sure I can hook that up to my tv. Is this a good workout for someone with knee issues? I modify my other workout so I don't re injure my knees. I am pretty determined so I am a modifier not a quitter! Lol! I'll have to check out the utube video! When are you starting?
  • jakesgirl05
    Options
    Quick question, how long do I do each level? One or two weeks?
  • GardenDelight
    GardenDelight Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey Veronica!!! So glad you are back. Alrighty! Here we go! My butt needs this and I'm ready for the challenge...again! I will begin on the 12th (doubt I will get the time this evening, I'm totally a morning girl!) I know this sounds crazy, but I need to add in some Insanity to boost the results. I've been so bad over the last few months. Man, it's easy to get out of exercise and eating right! Argh!!!
  • WhiteZuri
    WhiteZuri Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the challenge ^^
    I've looked up the videos on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcNxaXb5Ews
    I'm starting today :wink:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm Rochelle and I did my first butt bible workout today, hoping to do that along with 30 day shred. Time will tell, because at the moment my butt and thighs are burning.
  • iwantwow
    iwantwow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    cool workout and cool instructor....will try to do it with 30 day shred ,lets see
  • nicolegwms
    nicolegwms Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Veronica, I would love to do this workout with you. However, like Anastasia, I too have sustained a knee injury and was concerned if this workout would be appropriate for me. So, I contacted my physical therapist and was told to modify the workouts accordingly. On the same note, is this workout a group effort? Does the group have a start date and when? If the answer is no to any of these questions, then I'll assume we begin the workout on a schedule that is conducive us. Please advise. I await your response. Thank you.
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I'm in!

when are you all starting??
  • ericapabis
    ericapabis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I have this set & would love to join in! Ill start Weds (tomm) with LB level 1! Woot Woot Excited!
  • WhiteZuri
    WhiteZuri Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    It burns like hell! But that's the point, isn't it? ;)
    Today I'm doing Upper body Level 1.
    I'm usig the planning as background in my laptop as a reminder.
    Good luck all!
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Hi Veronica! My name is Anastasia. I would like to do this along with my 30 Day Shred! I don't have the DVD but I can get it thru utube? I'm pretty sure I can hook that up to my tv. Is this a good workout for someone with knee issues? I modify my other workout so I don't re injure my knees. I am pretty determined so I am a modifier not a quitter! Lol! I'll have to check out the utube video! When are you starting?

All of the workouts are available on YouTube. I also have knee issues but Butt Bible has never created any problems for me. If you are able to do 30DS, you probably will not have a problem with BB. Love your "CAN DO" attitude! I will be starting BB on Monday, June 17.
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Quick question, how long do I do each level? One or two weeks?

The program is designed to be 6 weeks long with each level being done for 2 weeks. This is just a guideline. I recommend that everyone move at their own pace. If 2 weeks isn't long enough for you, try another week. If isn't too long...by all means...move right ahead!
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Hi Veronica, I would love to do this workout with you. However, like Anastasia, I too have sustained a knee injury and was concerned if this workout would be appropriate for me. So, I contacted my physical therapist and was told to modify the workouts accordingly. On the same note, is this workout a group effort? Does the group have a start date and when? If the answer is no to any of these questions, then I'll assume we begin the workout on a schedule that is conducive us. Please advise. I await your response. Thank you.

This workout doesn't bother my knee or back injury at all. You can start the workouts whenever you'd like. I will be starting Monday, June 17. This group is all about motivating each other, sharing success stories, etc. Welcome aboard!
  • shannonegeary
    shannonegeary Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI all! I'm Shannon and I'm so glad I found this support group. I'm going to head to the gym today and do this workout (level one) and a little elliptical. Really looking forward to this :)
    How's everyone doing so far?
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Welcome to BB Shannon! I just finished week one of Level One. I love this workout. It fits into my schedule perfectly and it's nice to actually laugh during a workout. Looking forward to hearing what you think.
  • shannonegeary
    shannonegeary Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    She is very funny! Lol makes it go by faster
  • karenelizabeth311
    karenelizabeth311 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Karen I've never done a challenge so I thought this one would be a good start . I'm new to mfp but I really like it so far . I quit smoking a little over a month ago and I'm already bigger than I would like to be, and I really don't want to gain any more so I need to start somewhere .. and here it is ! Wish me luck!!