Goodbye Kiara

2e5k2vo.jpg

I came home this morning to find My beautiful cat Kiara had passed away on my front lawn. It was pouring rain and Im saddened to think she was all alone :sad: :sad:

I hope she wasnt in any pain.

I will miss her incessant meowing and constant bossiness of my other 2 cats. I've had her since my eldest son was born in 1999.

My ragdoll went right up to the spot where I found her and was sniffing around, he then walked back inside and went looking for her, he came back to the verandah and went up to the box I had placed her in and sniffed her and is now back inside looking lost :sad: :sad:

Replies

• KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    I am so so so sorry hun!! Losing a pet of any kind is so hard! They really are our little fur babies! XOXOXO

:heart: :cry: :heart:
  • Rena42
    Rena42 Posts: 66 Member
    I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that Kiara's passing over the rainbow bridge went smoothly. I hope that you might find some comfort in this article http://thepetwiki.com/wiki/Rainbow_Bridge. My heart is with you.
  • Filletsteak
    Filletsteak Posts: 85 Member
    So sorry for your loss. The photo of beautiful Kiara made me laugh, though - she looks like a right character! I bet you'll miss her for a long time. :flowerforyou:
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Sorry for late reply and sorry for your loss :flowerforyou:
  • mrshoneydew
    mrshoneydew Posts: 253
    How sad, I am sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful kitty.