HI INSANITY LOVERS!!

Options
lawmaria
lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
How is everyone doing so far? I am on my 4th week. I see that its recovery all next week and then its really on? Has anyone started the recovery week, if not what week are you on? I have been pushing myself through the workouts and trying not to take many breaks. I think so far I am doing alot better than my first week. The first 2 days I had nausea and I definitely overcame that. I hope you are all continuing to press play and dont give up, even if you feel like you cant do it. YOU CAN!!! I know I am not a quitter and I will continue until the end! :drinker: Have a beautiful day!:smile::flowerforyou: :glasses: :heart: :smooched: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week! I'm the same way - things are definitely getting easier for me, and I try to limit breaks (though with Pure Cardio, my god... some breaks are necessary LOL!).
  • EmilyMcD84
    EmilyMcD84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Next week is recovery week for me as well. I am doing much better than when I started. I couldn't do one push-up at the beginning, now I can do moving push-ups and push-up jacks! (Not many but I keep digging!)

I am a little worried about my workouts the next few weeks because we are fixing to move. I am going to do my best not to miss any. We will be staying with my mother for a few weeks, I will drive her crazy jumping around in her living room lol.

I am not using Insanity to lose weight, just tone up. I can definitely tell it is working. My tummy is flatter and feels stronger. I am seeing more definition in my legs. Really loving what is happening to my butt. My little stick arms are toning nicely.
    Overall, I am happy with my results so far.

My biggest problem is I am hungry all the time now! Learning to pack lunches and snacks has been something to get used to.
    I feel like a little pig, but that fuel helps me power through.

Would love to hear how others are doing.
  • lawmaria
    Options
    Great to hear! I know Pure Cardio is a killer! I am behind one day I switched my rest day to the other day. I am doing plyometric Cardio Circuit tonight! Keep it up gf! Nice job with continuing the program.
    I'm on my 3rd week! I'm the same way - things are definitely getting easier for me, and I try to limit breaks (though with Pure Cardio, my god... some breaks are necessary LOL!).
  • lawmaria
    Options
    That is great, I think we are pretty much on the same schedule. Except for this week I switched my rest days. So I am doing yesterday's workout today. Plyometric Cardio Circuit. Glad to hear that you can do more push-ups....AWESOME!! I hear you on not doing many, but every time you can do just 1 or 2 more, that is an improvement. sometimes i just get stuck in the plank position for a sec or two...lol YOU GO GIRL!!!

moving and your mother. can you do it in a basement or something? good luck i hope you can continue. i am going on vacation from sat june 29th for a week. im scared because we are going camping and i dont know how i will be able to workout. we are in a 32 foot trailer and i cant workout in there...the trailer will fall over...lol crap i will be on week 6. how the heck will i be able to do this. oh man. i dont want to just stop for the week, but if i have no other options, i will have to. i think where we are going there is a workout room that has machines. but its not the same, but i guess its better than nothing right. wahhhh!

glad you like your results. well im doing it for both reasons. these last 17pds or so is getting me annoyed because i have been stuck for a little. i do notice a change in my shoulders, legs and booty. i have fat arms to begin with, so i never notice anything there...lol my kids say i have more muscle. my back too, i noticed. after having 4 babies...my body is definitely not the same as it used to be. but i am going to keep working at it.

what are your cals a day? maybe your not eating enough. i found that out when i was only at 1200 a day then i moved it to 1300 now im at 1489. i followed the insanity nutrition guide. i weigh in this afternoon...so im hoping i see a lower number this week. last week i went up a 1pd, but i did have one day of drinking and eating at a wedding...lol so i guess its understandable only a little.

well you have a great day. nice chatting with you.
    Next week is recovery week for me as well. I am doing much better than when I started. I couldn't do one push-up at the beginning, now I can do moving push-ups and push-up jacks! (Not many but I keep digging!)

I am a little worried about my workouts the next few weeks because we are fixing to move. I am going to do my best not to miss any. We will be staying with my mother for a few weeks, I will drive her crazy jumping around in her living room lol.

I am not using Insanity to lose weight, just tone up. I can definitely tell it is working. My tummy is flatter and feels stronger. I am seeing more definition in my legs. Really loving what is happening to my butt. My little stick arms are toning nicely.
    Overall, I am happy with my results so far.

My biggest problem is I am hungry all the time now! Learning to pack lunches and snacks has been something to get used to.
    I feel like a little pig, but that fuel helps me power through.

Would love to hear how others are doing.
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm also in week 4. Today was Cardio Recovery and I can tell my legs are stronger since I can hold that one squat for a minute now without needing the break or wanting to maim Shaun T. I haven't seen any noticeable changes in my body yet really. Hopefully month 2 does that. I haven't lost weight at all since before starting Insanity and I know I'm not nearly to a stopping point on losing weight. Hopefully I'll figure out something to make that start up again.

I've got to rearrange my schedule a bit next week since we're taking a short family trip. I'll be one day short and I might just skip that day totally. I'll be doing a lot of walking and stuff on the trip. With doing the same workout everyday next week I'll be bored out of my mind after a few days anyway.
  • lawmaria
    Options
    Hi, I am behind one day. This week is my cardio recovery week. I dont know how I am going to be able to do that for a week. I might have to go back to my TurboFire workouts for a few days.

Awesome progress. I have actually lost weight this past week almost 3lbs. I did up my cals 2 weeks ago. I was at 1200-1300 and now im at 1490. I found insanity's nutrition guide online and figured out my cals by doing what the guide told me. I think it has worked. You have to eat more to lose. This is such an advanced workout, I think that is why I needed to eat more than what I was. So give that a try. Im not sure what your cals a day are, but look it up and let me know if you need help finding it. Also check out www.everydayhealth.com. In there you can pick your workout...it has insanity and tons of other workouts. you click on your workout from the list, then you punch in your weight and how many minutes and calculate and then it will tell you how much you burned. I actually have noticed a difference in my stomach, legs, butt and shoulders.

well i hope you have a nice trip. i have a trip coming up in 2 weeks. im nervous because my max workouts start and i dont want to miss it, but there is no way that i can do those workouts for where im going. but there is a gym. im going to have to figure something out.

I'm also in week 4. Today was Cardio Recovery and I can tell my legs are stronger since I can hold that one squat for a minute now without needing the break or wanting to maim Shaun T. I haven't seen any noticeable changes in my body yet really. Hopefully month 2 does that. I haven't lost weight at all since before starting Insanity and I know I'm not nearly to a stopping point on losing weight. Hopefully I'll figure out something to make that start up again.

I've got to rearrange my schedule a bit next week since we're taking a short family trip. I'll be one day short and I might just skip that day totally. I'll be doing a lot of walking and stuff on the trip. With doing the same workout everyday next week I'll be bored out of my mind after a few days anyway.
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am behind one day. This week is my cardio recovery week. I dont know how I am going to be able to do that for a week. I might have to go back to my TurboFire workouts for a few days.

Awesome progress. I have actually lost weight this past week almost 3lbs. I did up my cals 2 weeks ago. I was at 1200-1300 and now im at 1490. I found insanity's nutrition guide online and figured out my cals by doing what the guide told me. I think it has worked. You have to eat more to lose. This is such an advanced workout, I think that is why I needed to eat more than what I was. So give that a try. Im not sure what your cals a day are, but look it up and let me know if you need help finding it. Also check out www.everydayhealth.com. In there you can pick your workout...it has insanity and tons of other workouts. you click on your workout from the list, then you punch in your weight and how many minutes and calculate and then it will tell you how much you burned. I actually have noticed a difference in my stomach, legs, butt and shoulders.

well i hope you have a nice trip. i have a trip coming up in 2 weeks. im nervous because my max workouts start and i dont want to miss it, but there is no way that i can do those workouts for where im going. but there is a gym. im going to have to figure something out.

I calculated my calories according to Insanity and I can't quite do what they suggest for me from their formula. Even on days when I go over what I have set in myfitnesspal I never go that far . . . They want me to eat what feels like a huge amount. I did eat slightly more last week than I have been in previous weeks and lost 1.5 pounds. Now if this is from the eating more or just everything working out and not being quite as stressed I'm not sure.

I'm curious to see how this week goes with the trip.