Just joining

Options
jeansgirl
jeansgirl Posts: 99 Member
....this group. Have been using ACE for a while now. Looking for folks with the same challenges. I take 1 a day..mid afternoon because that time til bedtime is the hardest for me. Doing pretty well and feeling very well too. I think it's the water and giving up soda that really kicked me into weight loss.

Replies

• rachelsharris3
    Options
    I started my Weight loss Journey on January 2nd (Without ACE)... All together since Jan 2nd I have lost 19 Pounds!
    I started taking ACE on March 16th & from that I have lost 7 out of the 19 Pounds :)
    ACE has helped me a lot. I take 2 a day with tons of water. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old so the extra energy is crucial! They are both BOYS by the way. I love ACE... And I can't wait to get to my Goal weight of 140 LBS (33 More pounds to lose).. And then after that get down to 120 LBS!

January 2nd 2013 I was 192 LBS
    May 1st (Yesterday) I was 173 LBS
  • jeansgirl
    jeansgirl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome Rachelsharris! I think anything ...within reason..that is a help is a blessing. I am about 5 pounds from goal not sure I'll ever get there...but I will keep trying.!
  • Lora0626
    Lora0626 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just started using ACE this week and am excited at the loss of the rumbly tummy! :-)