Level One

Options
Achrya
Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
Figured a place for Level one updates would be good!

Just finished Level One, Upper body, Day One, which was...kind of a killer with my 8 pound weights. I think I'll dig out my 3's and 5's for the future. *kitten* is still burning from Lower body yesterday, really tempted to forgo my 30day shred today but I know that skipping days isn't how results are made!

So, how about you? How is level one going?

Replies

• iwantwow
    iwantwow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    yah its definitely tough ,but worth it,i did upper body yesterday and did lower body today..love it ...i hav also started 30 day shred with this...
  • WhiteZuri
    WhiteZuri Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me... my arms and abs are happier now ^^,)
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Great job everyone!

*kitten* TO THE GRASS! :happy:
  • ericapabis
    ericapabis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Did L1 Lower Body....Pauline cracks me up! Plan for tonight L1 Upper Body, 50 burpees for an MFP challenge, already completed 4 mi dog walk and plan to walk tonight as well!

My new mantra...FOCUS ON FITNESS and the weight will come off.... :)
  • WhiteZuri
    Options
    Today I've done some cardio [Day 3] Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism: Cardio Circuit 1 to 4 and stretching
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. Now let's crack some nuts!

3-2-1 LAUNCH!
  • WhiteZuri
    Options
    Begining Level 1 Week 2
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Just finished my first day of Level One's Upper Body and WOW. I have absolutely NO upper body strength. I modified all the push-ups by doing them against the wall and was only able to do one set of side planks. I'm not a terminator yet...but I'll get there. :laugh:

How are the rest of you doing?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Just finished Stage 1, week 2, Lower Body. I believe I'm making strides, as I can almost get through leg lifts without stopping. Butt is sore, per usual. Still sticking with shred and BB, with a little lifting on the side. Feeling good.
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Today was my rest or cardio day. My little leggies were still so sore from Monday's lower body workout so I decided just to do some yoga and stretch those muscles right out. Maybe this afternoon I'll hop on the ole treadmill for a bit to squeeze in some cardio. Happy Hump Day everyone! RAWRRR!
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Come out, come out, where ever you are.
  • WhiteZuri
    Options
    I've just finished my 2nd week Level 1
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    I've just finished my 2nd week Level 1

Awesome! :happy: Are you going to be starting the next level on Monday? Feel free to start a new thread for Level 2ers. Hope you're having a nice weekend.
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Just started week two of Level One! Bye bye raisin glutes!
  • SageGoddess320
    Options
    Finished my last day of Lower Body, Level One. So far I've already lost 2 pounds and my work pants are starting to getting kinda baggy in the *kitten*. It's really exciting to start seeing such great results after only a couple weeks.

Keep working hard everyone!