Is Turbofire worth the price?

Options
lokecheer
lokecheer Posts: 43 Member
Hi I'm Loke, and I am debating on whether I should buy Turbofire. Right now I am currently doing Tapout XT, however I feel that it doesn't involve as much cardio as I want, and it is more strength based and toning. I want to shed the weight first and then tone-- plus I want a workout that is fun and engaging. I'm also currently a college student, and I feel that this is something that would really be fun for some of my roommates as well as my cheer team. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Replies

• KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    TurboFire is great fun! Very dancy, but don't be fooled. It is a very intense cardio workout. A hybrid of the weight training you are doing now with the TurboFire cardio would be a great comprehensive fitness program.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Buy it off of Ebay or Craigslist for $60 at absolute max so that's ½ price. I bought mine on CL for $30 and made a copy for my sister so we split the cost, only $15 each.

You can get Turbo Jam for really cheap now since it's from 2005 but that was my first love and if you are new to this particular exercise you may not want to start with TF so as to not get deterred from more complicated moves and slightly higher intensity.

All of my Beachbody programs come from Craigslist at 50-80% off, it's great!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Best DVDs I've ever purchased!!! Best cardio EVER!! I did not see a lot of weight come off 11.8lbs for whole 12 weeks..But it completely changed my stomach!!! Getting ready for another 12 weeks :bigsmile:
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    Yep I got mine off ebay brand new with bands and books for $55 :)<3 it
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    It is worth it, but like other people stated you can probably get it off of ebay or Craigslist cheaper.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I got mine for $60 through a Groupon deal, half the beachbody price, free shipping. It was definitely worth it. It came at a time when I was getting bored with the various Jillian Michaels dvds I had been doing. Now that I'm done with the 20 week program, I have incorporated it with my strength training routine. Like the others said check websites like Ebay, not sure if the Groupon offer will ever come around again.
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    YES!