Its possible :)

Options
trini14
trini14 Posts: 110 Member
I will be the first to admit that I never thought that WW would work for me. I never thought I could count points. Well I was happily wrong. Today I hit my first 10% goal!! I love WW and since I've tried everything known to man. I'm sticking with it. For all the newbies out there keep going.

Remember even though at times tracking can be a pain it works. Make short goals, because frankly long term ones can be a little discouraging and daunting. Don't be afraid to try new things, because darn it you might like it :) I try to journal when I can and I like to look back to see where I was and how I was feeling at that time.

Remind yourself why your on YOUR journey. I keep mantras in my nogging to help me out when I feel like quitting or to stop a work out. Find out what works for you.

Best Wishes,
Avril

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    great job. i does work. i have only lost 8 pounds since jan 1, 2013. but, yet i am sticking it out. it's become my life now. i only have 5 to goal. it does work, if you work it. no matter i track everything.
    continue with you journey.
  • gardendolly
    gardendolly Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Well said. It does work. I have had a couple of attempts at WW, not got the results I wanted and given up. This time I have stuck to the plan, and its working. I've had a couple of blips, but have stuck fast and have lost 5lbs. I am only 3lbs away from being in the next stone bracket and that's my focus for now.

You are right - you have to find out what works for you.
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm totally sticking to it now as well!