Want more Crossfit friends

Options
Mummyadams
Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
Hey all, I know I am friends with some of you but would love more CF mates!

Am in the process of cleaning out my friends list so would love some more for inspiration and support.

I love reading what everyone's WOD's were and how they did.

So, add me!

Replies

• Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Huggenkiss27
    Options
    I'd like more crossfit friends as well. This is my second week and I'm already hooked! I'm trying to get my boyfriend into it as well and he just isn't as excited as me. He's used to working out just not at the pace and intensity of crossfit.
  • difabu
    difabu Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm a CrossFit beginner, just having finished my third week.

Caveat: I'm not doing the Paleo or Primal diet thing. I've cleaned up my diet a lot, and it's not perfect, but I'll allow myself a small something as long as it fits into my calorie budget.
  • rachelannecraig
    Options
    I have been doing CF for a bit - but am very overweight. I love how much strength I have gained already and am hooked to it. Your welcome to add me - but I am sure I am not at your level of fitness....Yet! :wink:
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Caveat: I'm not doing the Paleo or Primal diet thing. I've cleaned up my diet a lot, and it's not perfect, but I'll allow myself a small something as long as it fits into my calorie budget.

Same here - we (boyfriend and I) try to go gluten-free for our main meals and we're pretty successful, but we aren't perfectly paleo or anything either. I hear a lot about 80/20, that's probably more or less our situation.

I have a few people on my friend list who do CrossFit but it would be great to have more... I sometimes wonder if most of the people on my list think the workouts I log are kind of strange! Plus it would be great to have friends here who get why I'm excited that we did Fran tonight! :)
  • lstewart_3
    lstewart_3 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Dmkolls
    Dmkolls Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm very new to crossfit and would love more crossfit buddies! Feel free to add me!
  • pookaroo78
    pookaroo78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Me too!! This is my 3rd week doing Crossfit!!! Love it!:happy:
  • jensfrogwild
    jensfrogwild Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! :) Im new to Crossfit also and would love more buddies to chat with. Feel free to add me :)
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I started crossfit 6 weeks ago and love it! Feel free to add me.
  • melmckay99
    melmckay99 Posts: 358
    Options
    I think I sent out FR to most of you in this thread, but if I missed anyone, please add me! I love having new CF buddies!
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've been at it for around 6 months now and loving it! Always looking for new Crossfit friends!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I'll be sending FRs in 3...2...1...
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hey add me, I just finished my first full month of crossfit :)
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Always down for more CrossFit friends!!
  • workout_fish
    workout_fish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Crossfit! Have been doing it for a few years now. Feel free to add me, id love more Crossfit friends!!
  • kjtime
    kjtime Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started crossfit in Dec. and love it! I am so proud of how strong I have become but hunger cravings and boredom continued to prevent me from loosing the last 10 lbs! My husband goes to the same gym also and is doing his first xterra race in 2 weeks yeah him:)
  • lisaa8117
    lisaa8117 Posts: 7
    Options
    I just sent out some FR, but feel free to add me too!
    I'm about to celebrate my 3 month anniversary with my box, usually i sign up for the gym and quit after a month or two. I also have been paleo for 2 weeks
  • WillieMN
    WillieMN Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Was an endurance runner who strength trained for supplemental training.
    Starting last year I started to add in body weight WODs due to an injury from running.
    Started feeling better, healing and getting stronger.
    I officially joined a CF gym a month ago to make the change complete. I love it!

Willie
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 3rd week. More Kool-Aid please!

Add me to your lists!

P.S. Trying to switch to Paleo... but cheese... I love cheese.

P.P.S. I also blog my WODs if you want to check them out...