Commitment- Saturday June 15

Options
Unaisha8
Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
Hey everyone, what's your plan for today? Who's excited for the weigh in tomorrow? Have a great Saturday :smile:

Replies

• Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym this morning and now I'm off to work. However, I plan to stay within calories even though my boyfriend's cooking a nice meal for dinner tonight lol
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    So excited for weigh in tomorrow, but trying not to jinx myself.
    Beautiful day here so gonna get outside, soak in the sun and play with my kids.
    Maybe swimming in the lake?
    Have a great day everyone!
    Sending good wishes to you all for tomorrow's weigh in...
    BBB
  • cricketdc
    cricketdc Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have been so down lately and busy with grad school and my family. This is one of the days that I dislike so much. Not sure if I plan to do something good for me.:sad:
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm a little nervous about the weigh-in tomorrow. My sister and I are taking my parents out for dinner tonight for an early Father's Day celebration, and I don't think the place we're going serves too many healthy options. So my strategy is to eat really clean the rest of the day and then maybe see if mom wants to split something with me. :smile:

Got out early to do my Couch to 5K workout today. We have monthly wellness challenges at my office and I won in May, so in an hour I'm going to go get an hour massage (one of my prize options). I did C25K Monday and Tuesday, worked out with my trainer Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, and did C25K this morning, so I can't think of much right now that sounds better than a massage!

Hope everybody has a great Saturday.
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Itsa fun day for me, had a mens breakfast at church can u smell the bacon wafting from my keyboard?????? Now I am taking my jet ski to the lake, does bouncing around on waves crunch any fat off???? And then do some fishing later this evening and tomorrow morning I promise not to drink toooooo many beers, I packed lite beers.

HEY all Lets kick some butt the last 2 weeks and go out on a highnote!!! Yee Hawwwww
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am excited about the weigh in tomorrow.

Today I plan to walk 6 miles. Feeling too lazy to cook lunch today so we will go out. Need to watch what I eat.