6/15 Day 15 Weigh In Day

Options
JurneyEve
JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
Good morning everyone. Guess what today is? It's day 15 and that means we're halfway through the 30 Day challenge. Woo Hoo! Only 15 days left. I don't know about you but I am mighty proud of myself and I hope you're proud of yourselves too. Its also Saturday, which means it's weigh in day. :noway: Of course, I'm still in Tampa so I can't weigh in today but I'll be home tonight so I'll weigh in tomorrow.

Today we're going to Honeymoon Island. My goal for today is to stay under my calories, (which isn't very easy when all your meals are from restaurants) and get some 3/20's in. I hope you all have super fabulous Saturdays.

:heart: Diana

Replies

• hippiejacket0810
    hippiejacket0810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welp, I gained... :sad: Not sure if it's muscle or from my cheat day. (I always have cheat days and haven't been this heavy in a LONG time!)

Well, my goal for today is to stay within my calories, do some pilates and burn calories waitressing tonight.

Hope everyone had better luck with their scale than I did!!
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, Gina! With the 4/20s you're doing, it might well be muscle.

I'm down 4 lbs from the pre-challenge and 3 lbs from the 6/1 start. This morning was a new low for me in this journey, so I'm pretty dang happy! This is likely a rest day for cardio for me, and with all the goodies by husband bought for tonight's Blackhawks game, that makes it a double challenge to stay under calories, but I'm going to try. Beyond that, I'll get a set of 3/20s in, and I'm going to try to do some stretching, because I can tell I've been neglecting my flexibility.

Stay strong through the weekend!
    Pam
  • sarahdmccallum
    sarahdmccallum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    No movement on the scale again... I was happy with that though since I've had a few days in a row of some very bad habits! This weekend should be good though I'm in a softball tournament and am going to a concert where I plan to dance up a storm :) just need to remember to go for lots of healthy snacks and lo-cal drinks!
  • DaniKaren
    DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

I'm down 1.4 pound this week. I'm pretty happy with that. :smile:

Today, I'll be going for a hike in the woods and giving my fur baby a bath. Alonso hates baths, so that will be a workout in itself.

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend,

Dani
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Good nothing all! I'm also down 1.4 pounds this week. Pretty happy about that, looking forward to seeing more of a change on my body soon though :-)

Have a great weekend!
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Down 2 lbs. since 5/31.....Yeah Me!! :happy:

I also fit into a pair of jeans I haven't fit into in a while, woohoo!! :tongue:
    But on the down side I only exercised once this past week, and feel so danged guilty.... :grumble:

Anyway, glad we stayed the same or lost...that is great!! :flowerforyou: Gina, here comes another week....maybe this is your week, all that walking you do waitressing has to pay off somehow :bigsmile:

Here's to us and a brand new week....like Diana said "We're half way there" :drinker: