no weekend thread yet?

Options
Moe4572
Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

I have dinner with one dad tonight, then had a friend call and has an extra ticket for Rascal Flatts concert tomorrow night, then breakfast with other dad on Sunday morning.

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    tonight I have decided to go to the meet and greet which is also a birthday party for a friend.
    tomorrow I am have football in the morning and the afternoon going to spend it at the pool with a friend followed by watching the Blackhawks (my friend is from IL so a fan of all the rival teams I am a fan of).
    sunday going to spend the day at the softball fields. Have practice at 11, followed by the girls team I am on playing at 1:30, a scrimmage at 2:30 with the other girls team in our group and the co-ed team plays at 7:30.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a concert out of town!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Packing packing packing paicking and did I mention packing.......... Though saturday I'm taking a break to go to a show.....

Sunday and Monday I should be moving
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I know I have been MIA from the group. Well, lets see.............. a new dryer will be delivered Saturday (hopefully third time is the charm), then I have the DISH guy coming to fix my satellite. I have started dipping my toes into the dating thing again. OKCupid - not proving to be much, so I opened a profile again on POF. Well, I got more nibbles on POF (pun intended) than the other. Go figure.

Tonight I am going to go see gma, and grab a beer at a local brew pub that I love, and just say screw it tonight.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    honestly I have been so busy over the past month I just want to RELAX. Catch up with laundry and house chores and watch a movie or something at home in my couch in my sweats and not worry about having to be any where at any time to meet anyone. I will see how that goes. but just in case I get bored I am meeting some friends on Saturday for a latin heritage fest for just a little bit :)
  • alanbarta
    alanbarta Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Saturday I plan to go to my walking group in the morning (ugh...730). We are meeting along the local greenbelt trail along the river that runs through my town. Then I plan to ride my bike to a town about 20 miles away where my son is in a race in the evening. I am one of the volunteers that will be setting up the course. My daughter will give me a lift home because the race doesn't get over until almost 10 pm. I will be out all day so I plan to use plenty of suncreen.

Sunday is father's day so my kids and I are going to ride our bicycles to a local restaurant for dinner. I expect that the rest of the day will be filled with fun times like laundry, vacuuming, etc. Oh joy! Still a nice break from weekdays at the office.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I'm working Sat and Sun morning and then I'm driving up North (3.5 hours) to head office for a CAD course next week, which I'm looking forward to. Love hotels and colleagues and dinners and wine evenings............oh and I love learning things too..... :bigsmile:

Have a good weekend/week everyone :bigsmile:
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    tonight I have decided to go to the meet and greet which is also a birthday party for a friend.
    tomorrow I am have football in the morning and the afternoon going to spend it at the pool with a friend followed by watching the Blackhawks (my friend is from IL so a fan of all the rival teams I am a fan of).
    sunday going to spend the day at the softball fields. Have practice at 11, followed by the girls team I am on playing at 1:30, a scrimmage at 2:30 with the other girls team in our group and the co-ed team plays at 7:30.

GO CHICAGO!! I have a huge bet riding on them!!

Last night I went out for a birthday party.

Today is super busy.. gym, kid's sports day, kid's birthday party, and I have an appt of my own! phew! I just want to relax

Sunday - may take my kids to the amusement park if their dad doesn't ask to see them for Father's Day

My boyfriend (haha omg that sounds very weird) is out of town so no boy time hehe
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Um... It's Father's day, so I guess I'll be calling my dad... Yeah, that's about it.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Moving in two weeks, so this weekend is about that.

Friday night, ex removed his things from my apartment. Yesterday, I cleaned and started packing, i'll do some more today and relax. Tonight, i'm having a visit from FWB :love:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Friday night I went go kart racing with my son and some friends. Saturday I went to a cook out with some old friends. And today I'm going to a gun show with a friends from the gym. I would say this is a very good weekend.
  • baraccus
    baraccus Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Took on some major hills yesterday for the first time on my bike, kicked my butt...was a great time though! Spent most of the afternoon with my buddy and his family catching up. Today just spending time with my Dad and recovering from all my riding, haha!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Sorry....been a little absent, but I'm back. :)

Friday was the kids' last day of school so we had lunch. Then I went out that night. Nice low key night.

Yesterday the kids had a baseball clinic with a local minor league team, then my son's baseball party was in the afternoon. Pizza followed by a sports park (mini-golf, go karts & laser tag). The kids had a blast.

Today was supposed to be Busch Gardens, however my daughter had a little too much fun yesterday and woke up sick at 2am. So, we spent the day on the couch watching movies and cartoons. Sometimes a forced rest day isn't so bad. :)

I hope everyone had great weekends. :)