Newbie!

Options
SarahBrown1979
SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
So I'm new to this group and so glad that I joined b/c TTC is getting to be stressful and losing weight is stressful:explode: . So to give a bit of info on myself, I joined MFP to lose weight for my wedding day, I went mths of getting down 3 sizes to fit into my dress that I ordered 3 sizes smaller just to do so and I did, come the week before my wedding my dress fit like a glove and they only needed to alter my train so that I didn't step on it (loved my dress!!:heart: )! Now the Hubby and I are TTC and he'll tell you that we didn't start trying until the first of this year but I've been trying since our wedding night! I'm 34 and he's 37, we aren't spring chickens! This month I was 3 days late so I took a test and it was Neg, and then TOM decided to come. Talk about upset! I had my mind set and ready for that test to be positive and then like all the other times it wasn't, CRUSHED!!:brokenheart: So currently the hubby and I are working on getting healthier, we have our mini goals set and "not trying", Its so hard not to try when you REALLY want it! I've gone as far as looking up herbal remedies that could help. So if you all have any advice, I'm all ear's!!! Good luck to all of you! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• 324toOnederland
    324toOnederland Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! I just joined today. I am wanting to lose weight and get healthy so I can hopefully get pregnant. But it is really hard to not try when you want a baby sooo bad. :/
  • ThebabyYak
    ThebabyYak Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    "Hello" I'm new to this group and I'm not yet ttc ! I am looking for tips and ideas too :smile: 50431383.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools