NSV - Zombies Evaded

Options
Purpleflipflops
Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
Hello All! I figured I'd post this here, since I think you all might be the only ones who can relate...

So I've been a huge Zombies, Run! Fan for months and months, I played through S1 multiple times, and am Digging on S2.

When I first started, I was SO frustrated with my inability to evade the zombies. I found myself walking, so when I had to evade, I could speed up, but even then I wasn't 100% successful, So I turned the Zombies off. I played through like this for months, until last night, when I decided to turn them back on....
And I did It! Twice! Zombies Evaded! YES! :)

tumblr_m5wb2y9CaA1r3spq2.gif

Replies

• Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • chattertess
    chattertess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Pretty glad I'm friends with you!! I'd never heard of this before and it sounds awesome!! Thanks haha
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Pretty glad I'm friends with you!! I'd never heard of this before and it sounds awesome!! Thanks haha
    It's a blast! :) Great if you like action stories, It's a bit pricing for an app, but well worth it. :)
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    It's awesome when you can evade :D I have to slow my pace on runs in order to evade, if I'm trying for a PR while running I get caught and lose supplies LOL
  • sarannakitten
    Options
    Way to go!