ALMOST THERE!

Options
mommamellymac
mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
yo_zps00189292.jpg

This is the last weigh-in before our final weigh-in! Lets push it!!!

Just a note: I am going out of town on Tuesday to visit family and attending my bff's wedding. I will not be back until the 22nd. I will attempt to post a final weigh-in from out of town, but it may not be possible. So I might not be able to post anything until the 23rd! Keep your eyes open, and as always, I will keep you posted!

Start Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?}

WEEKLY NSV: {Instead of a strength, a weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?}

GROUP CHALLENGE: Congratulations on reaching our group goal! We have lost 40! Lets amp it up to 45 for the last remaining weeks! You guys are amazing!!!

GROUP PROGRESS
10lbs lost: achieved 3/9/2013
20lbs lost: achieved 3/29/2013
30lbs lost: achieved! 5/10/2013
40lbs lost: achieved! 6/7/2013
45lbs lost:

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. If you are not active after two weeks, I will remove your name from the chart. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!

Replies

• phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi mommamellymac, I think you might have missed my post on Friday - my weigh in on Friday was 127 lb so I've lost 2lb since last week. :)
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am nervous to weigh in again! I have stayed off the scale since the end of May. I am hoping that the weight lifting is doing some damage :)

Enjoy the wedding!!
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    Hi mommamellymac, I think you might have missed my post on Friday - my weigh in on Friday was 127 lb so I've lost 2lb since last week. :)

Wait! I knew that! I must've forgotten to put it in! I am changing it right now!
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    alright it is fixed! sorry about that! :)
  • phreekles
    Options
    Lol thank you - I always look forward to seeing the progress table every week!
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Looks like I am going to be maintaining & not losing for the end of this...ha!
    Count me in for the next one!
    Luv
    Janice:flowerforyou:
  • phreekles
    Options
    Can't believe it's nearly finished! But I'm very happy that there will be a new challenge.

Start weight: 138
    Last week: 127
    Current weight: 126

I went shopping on Saturday (didn't buy anything as I'm skint until pay day) and tried on some office trousers as my work clothes are getting so baggy and I was amazed to see that I can now fit into a UK size 8! Although its pretty tight. My goal weight is when I can comfortably wear size 8 clothes. So only a few more pounds to go hopefully. This was a great NSV for me as the last time I tried on office trousers I could only fit into a UK size 12-14
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    Sorry I'm late again! My life has become beyond manic :S Still, hopefully things will start moving in the right direction again once I've gotten through this period.

Last week: 152
    This week: 153
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone for last week!

I am ready to start a new challenge luv:flowerforyou: