June 16th 7 week check in

Options
MarlaStuck
MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
Hello Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing well. How did everyone survive the weekend bbq's?

Some celebrations to share:

Incredible log ins...:
Cathybabe70 105 days
Autumnlily31185 110 days
ShellyAnn46 115 days
Parnyparn 130 days
Shanaya37 250 days

INCREDIBLE!! Well done... :flowerforyou: :drinker:

VpinkLotus: Honest logging for Fathers day baking...wtg! sounded scrumptious

Lindaw66 461 calorie burn on elliptical and weight loss!!

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES---YOU ROCK!!!!!

Continued success this week...share your victories this week.
Marla

Replies

• ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Have felt down with exercise. Have barely been squeezing out miles walked for challenge.
    Food was good all week, but weekend brought tough food choices & DRINKS!!
    Back to focus tomorrow...goal to kick my workouts into a higher priority.
    Enjoyed family these last few days. Enjoyed the "you look great" comments.

Happy upcoming week!!!
  • laura920
    laura920 Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Good job to all the group successes that Marla shared!!!!!!

Had an awful week last week emotionally, we had to send our 2 year old cat over the rainbow bridge. Work sucked and the last 24 hours our 7 month old puppy has had GI issues, vomiting, diarrhea.....back to the vet for me!

With all that, I only got one run in on Saturday morning. I did stick with WW all week and didn't exceed my points allowances. I weigh tonight so I will know more later. Based on my home scale I have lost but I don't get to excited until I step on their scale.

I hope everyone has a good week!
  • MarlaStuck
    MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Good job to all the group successes that Marla shared!!!!!!

Had an awful week last week emotionally, we had to send our 2 year old cat over the rainbow bridge. Work sucked and the last 24 hours our 7 month old puppy has had GI issues, vomiting, diarrhea.....back to the vet for me!

With all that, I only got one run in on Saturday morning. I did stick with WW all week and didn't exceed my points allowances. I weigh tonight so I will know more later. Based on my home scale I have lost but I don't get to excited until I step on their scale.

I hope everyone has a good week!

Oh Laura, I'm so sorry for your loss...and Laz feel better soon.
  • autumnlily31185
    autumnlily31185 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    It was a pretty good week for me. Got some good rides in on the bike for my June challenge and managed to break the plateau I've been on. (just ever so slightly) Congrats to all the successes this week, here is to more for this week!

Also finished painting a vanity for my bedroom that I have been working on for the last 2 months. So glad that it is done and am very happy with the way it came out.

Not starting this week off well however, seem to be coming down with a cold, throat is very sore and getting congested =(
    Hopefully it passes soon because it makes it very hard to want to workout when you feel awful. Also my husbands Uncle just passed away, so we will be attending the funeral on Thursday.

Hoping things turn around soon