Today is the day!!!!

Options
Lets see who all is starting?! Hope you all weighed in before you do anything and remember do NOT give up, keep going and if its too much just pace yourself. You will ONLY get results when you do something, NOT when you sit on your butt! :bigsmile:

I will be posting up each day on how I feel and where I stand. I also will be doing the Cardio DVD every other day instead of just 2 days in the week. :smile:

I know you all can do this and for those who already started I hope you have been keeping up with it!!!!
Good Luck to everyone :laugh:

Replies

• dbatts14
    dbatts14 Posts: 12
    Options
    Workout 1 is done.

I feel GREAT!

I didn't feel totally inadequate either. It was totally doable. Sure I kept it to 5 pound weights and didn't attempt the jump squats but I did it and took very few breaks. Planks and bicycle abs were where I had to break. MUST strengthen that core!

What I need to remember and you all as well...if it doesn't feel uncomfortable then you aren't working those muscles enough! WE are supposed to feel that feeling of oh my GOD I can't take one more second or lift that weight 1 more time. Working out to muscle exhaustion is where we build that muscle - so keep on going!!!

Tomorrow will be 2 full weeks of dieting under my belt. Dieting without exercise. Now that I am adding exercise I'm gong to have to build a tougher skin because now we will be building muscle which means we could see some weight gain.

I will NOT weigh in everyday. same time every week once a week only. I will NOT become discouraged with that scale. Instead I will focus on the fact that if I keep up the exercise program and continue with my diet....the weight WILL fall off!! Maybe not today, tomorrow or next week even but change is a coming! You can count on that!!!
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    ive been trying to start for awhile now but im finally starting today!
  • dbatts14
    Options
    SO I stayed at my boyfriend's apartment last night because I didn't have the kids and I remembered to pack my dvds but no weights or bands so I am already playing around with the schedule but I'm doing SOMETHING! I did Cardio instead of Workout 2. Tomorrow I'll do Workout 2 instead of cardio then I'll just jump back onto the correct schedule.
    Cardio was HARD. I was pretty sweaty and tired and out of breath etc. The running man was my least favorite.
    I'll tell you what though...I woke up this morning feeling just a bit sore but stronger. I LOVE that feeling. Like all the little muscles are working and making the slightest movement just a little bit easier.
    Tuesday is weigh in day but I didn't like the scale this morning. I'm just going to pretend that I'm still the same weight as I was a few days ago. From now on I'll only post a loss. I don't want to get discouraged.
    The truth is that I'm sticking to my daily calories but I could be eating more nutritiously and I know that.
    Sometimes its just baby steps....
  • FlSeaCow
    FlSeaCow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is great! Keep up the good work. I am going to start tonight. I had a run on cake orders and no extra time. So tonight I am on it! <or at least that it is the plan> Then on to jobs 2 and 3... family/house and cakes. (no rest for the wicked) I think I would do better working out in the mornings, when no one else is up. Might try that in the tomorrow.

Keep up the good work!
  • dbatts14
    Options
    How is everyone doing?? Almost 1.5 weeks into our program. Is everyone staying strong and engaged?? I'm feeling stronger by the day! My diet has not been going very well but I think my head is still in this game. Everyday I wake up determined to do better than the day before and most importantly I do my workout!!