Low calorie treats

Options
Not a cruise topic I know. But can anyone suggest low calorie treats? What do you guys have when sweet cravings strike?

I've been trying to fid some nice, low cal, low fat yogurts, cakes, biscuits..
Struggling as the diet ones are so tiny, cardboardy and tasteless.

I've been 5 weeks without a single piece of chocolate or a single sweet or cake and I think I need to find one I am occasionally allowed, but without blowing the calorie budget.

Replies

• fougamou
    fougamou Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Healthy Choice (??) frozen Greek Yogart. 100 cals per servicing and satisfies my ice cream craving

I also eat the Skinny Cow snacks -- that addresses mt chocolate craving. They are about 120 cals each.
  • GemmavGray
    GemmavGray Posts: 17
    Options
    Never heard of frozen Greek yogurt. I've seen skinny cow ice creams a few times. I'll have to check out what other snacks they do. Thanks.
    I can find very low fat crisps and plain biscuits, but the rest is a bit tougher. I used to think jelly sweets, gummi bears and jelly babies, were quite good as a treat because they're no fat. Scary how many cals are in a tiny pack.
  • worldtrekker1
    Options
    Here is one list I like. You can google snacks under 100 calories for more options. I really like the melting 2 squares dark chocolate and dipping 1/2 frozen banana. YUM!

http://greatist.com/health/88-unexpected-snacks-under-100-calories
  • mljh1970
    mljh1970 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Healthy Choice (??) frozen Greek Yogart. 100 cals per servicing and satisfies my ice cream craving

I also eat the Skinny Cow snacks -- that addresses mt chocolate craving. They are about 120 cals each.

I love the frozen Greek yogurt as well. Weight watchers also makes a yummy chocolate fudgesicle that is only 40 calories that could curb your chocolate craving.
  • GemmavGray
    GemmavGray Posts: 17
    Options
    I am stealing your melting chocolate idea but i think I'd use apple. Yum.
    I googled the 100 cal or less snacks things a few times but sadly not a lot of them are what I'd call treats. Some nice ideas for breakfast and light meals though.