New here, expecting January 2014

Options
darrcn5
darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
Hello ladies! I am due 1/27 with my second child. Unfortunately, the only thing that seems to be helping my morning sickness right now is large amounts of food : / I know I am eating way too many calories, hence I decided to join this group for some healthy support. I've gained 5 pounds already, and I am already overweight.

Replies

• scienceteacherAK
    scienceteacherAK Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    We are due date twins! 1/27!

Just had my first ultrasound today and am ecstatic! After two miscarriages I thought this day would never come =)

Feel free to add me- I am on the "only gain 15 pounds" list so I am carefully planning my calories for the day.
  • Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm due January 23rd, so we're pretty darn close! I'm trying really hard not to gain anymore than 15 pounds as well and morning sickness is only kept at bay by eating every 2-3 hours! It's hard to plan out your days around that, especially at how fast paced my work tends to be! Feel free to add me!
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I just added both of you ladies :) Yes, it's like after three hours, my stomach just rebels against me. I need to start tracking regularly so I can at least see how poorly I am eating.

Scienceteacher, congrats on your ultrasound! I had two miscarriages before this pregnancy, and I understand the anxiousness.