6/19 Day 19

Options
JurneyEve
JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
Good afternoon! Sorry about the late entry today. I've had a busy morning. Yesterday, I was asked to speak at an Army Training Seminar on Thursday so to prepare for this big event I felt like I needed new shoes. Yes, I am one of those women. I love shoes. :love: I wanted to get a pair of colorful heels to wear with my little black dress. I went to 6 different stores and was unsuccessful in my quest. Every store I went to had so many choices in black but when it came to anything with color, they were all too high or too spikey or just a little too outrageous for me. I mean, have you seen some of the heels that are out there right now? Maybe I'm old fashioned but some of them look pretty lethal. Why is it so hard to find a comfortable pair of colorful heels? :mad:

Anyway...While I was out and about, my kids insisted we stop at Wendy's for lunch where I was surprised to find that they have a chicken sandwich that only has 390 calories in it. Yay Wendy's!

Today I plan to stay under my calories, do 1 set of 3/20's and exercise for at least 30 minutes. I hope you all have an exciting day. Oh by the way...tomorrow I won't have a chance to post a new topic in the morning because I'll be leaving the house at 9am for my big Army presentation. :cry: I'll check in with you all when I get home though.

"If you eat what you've always eaten then you'll weigh what you've always weighed."

♥ Diana

Replies

• hippiejacket0810
    hippiejacket0810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Haven't been doing so well on the exercise part. Eating was OKAY yesterday but I did go over calories. Today I'm doing pretty good calorie wise. Will burn some calories waitressing tonight.
  • hippiejacket0810
    hippiejacket0810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    jwhitted, I adjusted my calories. So we will see how this works.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone,

Gina good see how it works for you, give it at least a couple weeks because as with anything different our bodies sometimes want to fight change by holding onto water and aggravating us.

Diana luckily for me I am one of those strange women that doesn't really enjoy shopping unless its for antiques, and I only own 4 pair of shoes. 2 pair of sneakers, 1 pair of black flats, and 1 pair of black heels. Yes I am extremely boring when it comes to shoes LOL when I can my preference is bare foot!

What kind of seminar just curious my son's in the Army so always interested?

I've had a good day 26.8 miles on the bike, 30 Day Shred. Calories look great, now just waiting for dinner to finish I'm hungry!! Then time for some wonderful relaxation time. I will say with my increased activity level it's helping greatly with my insomnia. Tomorrow is my rest day as I go for my allergy shots, so only activity is my 2 mile walk.

Have a wonderful day and good luck tomorrow Diana!
  • JurneyEve
    Options
    Jenn,

Thanks Jenn. I'm a little nervous. It's a mandatory yearly training to help them handle sensitive situations, such as, suicide prevention, sexual harassment and sexual violence. My presentation will be on sexual violence and ways to prevent it, deal with it and help people who've been sexually assaulted.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Diana,

You're welcome!! Great topic and definitely needed. You'll do a great job!!

Jen
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well I've been eating under my calories...which is good :bigsmile:

But I have lost the desire to exercise anymore.... :sad:
    I know I'm not home much but still, I should MAKE TIME!!

I could use a bit of motivation....I really wanted to finish this challenge.

Thanks, that's all :flowerforyou:
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Power yoga this morning and under calories, but I'm not mentioning how many glasses of wine you can fit in a day. :bigsmile: I'm stressing because my Blackhawks are not looking their best tonight.

Diana - one of us can start tomorrow's thread for you. My goal is to not totally blow this weekend. We'll be getting ready for Disney World, and Tuesday morning is my last chance to do my team proud on my work weight loss team. I want to go into vacation as strong as I can.
  • JurneyEve
    Options
    Pam, that sounds like a great idea. Are you volunteering to start tomorrow's topic?