Symptoms- what do you have when did you get them?

Options
mommy_hood
mommy_hood Posts: 100 Member
I am somewhere between 6 and 6.5 weeks and only symptoms I have are missed period and sore breasts .... I vaguely remember having morning sickness with my first one by now...don't remember on my second but nothing so far on this one....

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    oh dang I've had HG (excessive vomiting) since 4 weeks, that was my first clue I was pregnant was the nausea started! I had PICC Line put in at 8 weeks. I'm 38 weeks now and still sick as I ever was. Can't wait to have this baby and get back to normal!
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Heavy, sore breasts and tired. That was it. I'm 16 weeks now and still haven't had any significant symptoms. I actually bought a home Doppler just to convince myself I'm pregnant between OB appointments.
  • Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way with the almost complete lack of symptomes. It actually really been worrying me that I might have had an incomplete miscarriage because the only thing different is that I haven't have my period in 3 months...
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh you guys are killing me!! I would give just about anything to be able to forget I"m pregnant hahaha.
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly eight weeks and am barely having any symptoms - I actually took anther test a couple of weeks ago as I thought I might have been dreaming! Having had a miscarriage earlier in the year, I'd love a few more symptoms (maybe not the morning sickness, but I could handle sore boobs). So far I've just got a heavy feeling in my uterus and hunger attacks but that's about it. My run speed has slowed a bit and hills are a struggle...
  • Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Well, I know it might not feel that way but I secretively think you're lucky... I felt so horribly sick from 4 weeks and 4 days onwards and now at 14 weeks still don't feel very happy in my stomach. It made it harder to be happy for the last 2 months because I constantly felt exhausted and incredibly sick... I have heard that it can differ from pregnancy to pregnancy so I definitely wouldn't worry, if there's no bleeding or excessive cramping you are doing awesome! :) congratulations :)
  • TinaBean007
    TinaBean007 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any real symptoms until 8-10 weeks and then they rushed in. At 6-7 weeks I was just tired. Good luck!
  • CrystalWalks
    CrystalWalks Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    At 7 -8 weeks or so the symptoms started appearing, I was nauseated really bad ( no vomitting tho), my breast were so sore I could barely sleep at night, I had a few headaches, sore stomach with cramps which freaked me out, but it was the baby just streching, back aches come and go, I am a little over 15 weeks now, so alot of the symptoms have subsided, but I will say this do not worry about if you have symptoms or not, just bc you do not have any symptoms doesn't mean anything is wrong, I had a friend who went thru her pregnancy symptom free and baby is healthy......Congrats to all you moms out there...
  • Jessibear86
    Jessibear86 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I started having nausea as soon as I was 5 weeks pregnant. It continued a few weeks into my second tri but now I am 27 weeks entering my third trimester and don't have anymore nausea. The sore boobs and nipples have not gone away just yet either ( worse when it's cold and I live in washington!) . My main issues at this part are just back aches, trouble sleeping, sore hips, braxton hicks and being uncomfortable in general, and almost peeing my pants every so often. If you are blessed and have no symptoms then enjoy it!!!
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have had sore breasts and bloating since 4ish weeks. I am also on progesterone, and I know that is contributing to the bloating. Nausea started at 6.5 weeks and has gotten progressively worse. Exhaustion set in around 6 weeks.
  • led2012
    led2012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 24 weeks pregnant with our first child. I had morning sickness every day from week 6 to week 14, but the morning sickness went away as soon as I entered my second trimester. My breasts became really sore in my first trimester and are still sore (they just aren't as tender now as they were in the beginning). Now I'm starting to have trouble finding a comfortable position to sleep in, and my back hurts at random times (especially when I lay down at night). For the last month I have had random days where I am exhausted and can sleep more hours of the day than I am awake. I never used to be able to take naps. Oh....and I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke. I can smell it so much easier than before I was pregnant, and it smells as foul to me as standing next to a huge pond of raw sewage.
    A friend of mine has 3 children and had different symptoms with each one of her pregnancies. My mother only had me, and loved to tell me how she never felt sick at all during her pregnancy. I loved hearing that over and over again during my first trimester. :grumble:
    Even though it sounds like a lot of complaining from me, I know that I have been pretty lucky so far. I've heard of some women having a really rough time. My symptoms are pretty mild in comparison.
  • tinybry
    tinybry Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started feeling sick at 5 weeks - although I wasn't often sick I feel sick the whole time, sometimes just annoying in the background, sometimes enough to stop me being able to do anything much. At 16 weeks now and still feel pretty sick! Also became utterly exhausted at 6 weeks and could barely do anything except just function and manage to get to work and back... but thankfully that's improved with iron supplements. sore breasts have gone although I still feel heavy and uncomfortable generally and starting to get less comfortable at night - am much bigger this time than last, I don't think I was even showing yet at this point last time... but other than that feeling find and dandy :)!