I think i finally learned my lesson

Options
AleksD3
AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
So i decided to give just MFP a try. The first week i lost 3 pounds. The second week. Gained back 2 pounds. When i went through and entered info into WW i was over by points every day but under by calories?

So that' it, i'm back to countng points. It's the only thngs that seems to actually work for me.

Sorry about spelling and grammar typing on tiny keys.

Replies

• lippygidg
    lippygidg Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Are you logging all you food then going through and adding it up in points. ? If so ... Are you mistakenly adding up your fruits and veggies maybe? Remember they are" free" points. Well most you know what I mean. I only ask because I have done that and gone over in points. And I never really add in my earned workout points. Just a thought to maybe help ...lol
    Good Luck :)
  • TiaTia2003
    TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. I'm going to re-focus on points and not worry so much about calories. I'll still track on MFP because I like the support and it helps keep me accountable to my exercise routine. Today is my weigh-in day so my points reset. Going to treat this like I'm starting WW for the first time.
  • TiaTia2003
    TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wanted to update everyone on how the week went. I tracked my points, used all of my weekly points and most of my activity points and I lost 2.2 lbs. I haven't had a loss like that in quite a while. Although today is my WW weigh-in day, I've been in a challenge on MFP that requires me to weigh-in on Saturday mornings at home. Seeing this number today really motivates me to keep going and see what happens in a couple of days.

Hope everyone else is doing well with tracking points and calories.
  • corinnemccaffrey
    Options
    Weight Watchers sort of trains you to eat food that helps you loose weight. Foods that are high in protein and carbs are harder for your body to burn off, and these foods are usually higher in points, and most people eat less of high point foods. I have found WW to help me become more aware of what foods and that it is important to focus on the whole nutritional value and not just fat and calories