Anyone doing TF and CLX?

Options
parias1126
parias1126 Posts: 64 Member
I'm seriously thinking about ordering CLX as I'm on Day 4 of TF tomorrow morning. I need something though so I don't lose my muscle as my gym membership is expired now and I don't plan on renewing for the Summer while I have kids home.

Is CLX worth the money?? I got a great deal on TF which is why I bought it.

Replies

• KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just started Jenelle Summer's version of the Turbo Fire / CLX hybrid, after finishing 20 weeks of TurboFire. I'm in week 2 right now, so haven't gotten to deeply into the CLX DVD's; however, I am loving what I have done so far. I bought the set on eBay for about $35.
  • outdoorsygal86
    outdoorsygal86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Where did you find the class schedule for Jenelle's CLX/Turbo Fire combo?
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I just started month 2 of TF and am adding in CLX classes 3 times a week for month 2 (BC 1, 2 , 3, once a week each) and month 3 (PC 1, 2 & 3 once a week each)

I am interested in Jenelle's hybrid if someone could post a link since the hybrid in tbb auto schedule is more CLX heavy in the beginning than I would like. A friend passed this hybrid on to me the other day too:

http://soreyfitness.com/fitness/chalean-extreme-turbofire-hybrid-schedule/

I just realized that page links to Jennelle's hybrid but it looks the same as the first schedule so I'm not sure what's what.
  • KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I apologize. I just saw this. Here is a link to the version that I am following. It adds in more TurboFire than the original version. I wanted to make sure I didn't lose my cardio conditioning that I gained by doing 20 weeks or TurboFire. I can tell you now that I am in week 2 of this schedule, I am sure that is not going to happen. Today, I feel like jelly! Let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to help out.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/kerri-trumper-wilson/jenelle-summers-fireclx-hybrid-program/10151418995206548